British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ghostie

Chris Bomber Harris Performances

Bomber is very low on confidence and struggling for set up

Both Bomber & Bridger are practicing and testing set ups tomorrow.

Might help build his confidence by supporting him and cheering him on Friday at Brandon rather than putting him down

• Like 7

Bomber is one of the most exciting speedway riders that we will ever see on these shores.

Him and Bjerre are in a league of their own.

Edited by KingKennyBjerre

Might help build his confidence by supporting him and cheering him on Friday at Brandon rather than putting him down

If you read the thread I have always supported him.

And never put him down. I said that I believe he let down a good team effort last night.

Please don't twist it. This is not a witch hunt just an honest coventry bees fans view

Bomber is one of the most exciting speedway riders that we will ever see on these shores.

Not anymore times have changed

Once Bjerre`s been granted his restraining order, how long will it be before we see another name change.

• Like 2

Bomber seems to start every season poorly then improves as it goes on and I see no reason why that wont happen again. Bomber is a reasonable guy and a chat will im sure sort it out.

• Like 1

Going by his partners twitter I'm pretty sure he nearly quit speedway last year due to some personal matter. Maybe this has something to do with his poor form. Check out her cover picture on twitter (@Emma_lou07) then look at the bees race suit and decide for yourself.

What a load of tosh. A few cheers wont make any differance at all.

What a load of tosh. A few cheers wont make any differance at all.

Of course it can, thats why in all sports more often than not the home team wins as they have more SUPPORT.

• Like 1

I live in brandon village and occasionally see him in the local shop. And I will definitely ask him with no aggressive nature the point I've made

so you're the ghostie of Brandon village then??

I live in brandon village and occasionally see him in the local shop. And I will definitely ask him with no aggressive nature the point I've made

Maybe best to try speak to him and ask him questions direct if you see him instead of Tweets he doesn't want to read or be bothered with.

You can buy him some sour grapes after a loss.

The last thing an honest pro wants after trying his best to earn his living but having a bad meeting is someone he doesn't know tweeting criticism.

No doubt your tweet wasn't aimed to be malicious but it hasn't served a purpose bar slagging him off for letting his team mates and fans down. No wonder you got blocked.

Edited by marky
  • Like 1

It does appear Harris is now in a very low state of confidence and you can tell by his interviews and the way he's riding. I hate seeing that. It's heartbreaking.

However he needs to realise he's not the top rider anymore and he should learn his level and maybe he would enjoy his sport a bit more. Unfortunately he is forever declining, perhaps in an even faster decline than Nicholls who will continue to decline also (despite a good start to the season). I want Bomber to enjoy his speedway and he needs to learn of the level he is at to do so.

• Like 1

Maybe best to try speak to him and ask him questions direct if you see him instead of Tweets he doesn't want to read or be bothered with.

That's a fair comment however the truth sometimes hurts.

I have no problem asking him the question.

But we all read things we don't don't want to hear at times.

That's a fair comment however the truth sometimes hurts.

I have no problem asking him the question.

But we all read things we don't don't want to hear at times.

I don't think it matters if you are chris Harris or a lower division rider, they all go out there to try there best. They risk there lives as we all know so if I was bomber I would block people if they were giving me grief. Twitter has allowed us as fans a huge insight into there life, that gives nobody the right though to send anything abusive etc. I imagine Harris is doing everything he can to turn this round, it's hitting him in the pocket I am sure and at the end if the day they are racers and they love riding there bike so he must be so frustrated and to top his night off I bet he turns his phone on and see's rubbish on twitter that is not one bit productive.

A little support goes a long way.

• Like 2

Could someone explain this "struggling for set-up' for a rider who has been riding top level for at least 10years and employs people to help him with these things.
  • Like 2