British Speedway Forum
Mjolnir

Lakeside V Swindon - Elb 25/04/14

Well we couldn't even get a reserve to finish in Heat 2 so looking like another bumper night for the Lakeside draft boys tonight. :o

It's what they call Elite League Speedway these days...

Proud Panther is no doubt still laughing (whilst 'Rome' burns)...

Killer has just been heard singing in Danish "I'm a one man band" but I think we know what he means.

Last post from me till the end of the meeting but 60-30 is my guessing.

Good job you signed North! Worse than Klindt!

What a ridiculous comment..

• Like 3

What a ridiculous comment..

why? Klindt would have probably got the same last night and so far North has managed to beat his reserve team mate. Sorry I like Swindon but as I said North for Klindt ain't gonna change to much

why? Klindt would have probably got the same last night and so far North has managed to beat his reserve team mate. Sorry I like Swindon but as I said North for Klindt ain't gonna change to much

Your personal hatred of North is not healthy, its almost as bad as your obsession with Mr Shovlar. Not sure i would judge anyone on a slick Lakeside track, although he has just beaten Bech... :party:

• Like 2

Your personal hatred of North is not healthy, its almost as bad as your obsession with Mr Shovlar. Not sure i would judge anyone on a slick Lakeside track, although he has just beaten Bech... :party:

irrelevant of what I think of him as a person I don't think he is much better than Klindt if at all. Gustafsson should have gone

irrelevant of what I think of him as a person I don't think he is much better than Klindt if at all. Gustafsson should have gone

Just contradicted yourself there Lily, is he worse than Klindt, or not much better, if at all?

Cheers Paul, much appreciated

No sweat you're very welcome.

At least Dakota is putting in a huge effort. If Klindt had done the same, he would still be in the team.

• Like 2

At least Dakota is putting in a huge effort. If Klindt had done the same, he would still be in the team.

Agreed, if he'd stuck with the inside line he used in his first ride he may have got amongst points, can't fault him for effort tonight.