British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Brummies V Wolverhampton 7th May

They are using the Brummies Twitter as their source of information.

Ironic that there is a big notice on the Updates site that what is on their site is copyrighted to THEM. I wonder if they got permission off the Brummies to allow ownership of the information coming off the Brummies Twitter?

It appears that the Brummies have two ' Official feeds'. I was looking at the wrong one it seems ................

Average suggests so, but better to have a 4.5 guy scoring 3 than a 6.5 guy scoring 3 and use those 2 points towards a stronger change elsewhere in the team (replace King with a 9 pointer for example).

I'd suggest his score tonight will determine King's fate.

Well done Danny. Good to see him turning it around. Long may it continue.

Wolves should drop Woffy and bring back Fast Freddie in my opinion.

Probably considering Ermolenko or Correy ATM!

If it's personal or health related I hope it's sorted or he gets well soon.

If it's speedway related it's now reasonable to ask who can replace him.

The team is more important than the individual.

Not in anyway sticking up for Poole,but really if Ward was riding like Woffy is at the moment,there would probably be about three pages of "average manipulation".

Just dont know whats going on with him at the moment,his bikes look nowhere quick enough.But if that is the problem,afraid thats no excuse now.

Morris,is another disapointment for me.Thought he would be one of the best draft riders,but after seeing a lot of the other lads,Ashley seems to be lacking behind in track craft.

We have now rode probably the two worst teams at their home tracks,and have looked far from convincing in both.

Just cant see where the next away win is comming from tbh.

• Like 1

Well done Brummies and well done Danny King.

Morris no suprise to me, has laboured in the PL for two or three seasons now and I don't see him going too much further in the sport personally.

• Like 1

So what has happened to the World Champion? 6 points and doesn't win a race and Wolves lose by 2 .

Why has his form dropped so much ?

Simply not good enough again from Wolves and it will remain the case until Pawlicki learns English.

You can clearly tell Woffinden is disorientated in races as he can hear Pawlicki babbling away in Polish to him, yes he can speak some Polish, but mid race its difficult to translate it in your head and still focus on your race.

• Like 6

Mark loram had a very poor season the year after winning the world title. Maybe woffinden is feeling the strain of being world champion.

• Like 1

Not in anyway sticking up for Poole,but really if Ward was riding like Woffy is at the moment,there would probably be about three pages of "average manipulation".

h.

I take it you ve missed all the posts accusing holder of riding to get his average down!

Simply not good enough again from Wolves and it will remain the case until Pawlicki learns English.

You can clearly tell Woffinden is disorientated in races as he can hear Pawlicki babbling away in Polish to him, yes he can speak some Polish, but mid race its difficult to translate it in your head and still focus on your race.

They need rid of pawlicki, and fast befire he ruins wolves season. I think Kennett may now be available as a replacement.
  • Like 1

What a difference a week makes.. Completely different atmosphere on the terraces lots of enthusiasm, same on track you could see and feel the difference. even our presenter was showing more enthusiasm!!!! Slickly run meeting top marks to the promotion. A good nights entertainment.

King back on form but needs his bum kicking for ht 8, riding shot gun for Nico, keeping Wells back he then clears of into the distance leaving NIco vulnerable so letting Wells pass him... what happened to team riding? a win for Nico would have been a big confidence boost.

Nice to to see Nico back, rather watch him any day giving 100% than Gordon Bennett.

Barker was putting in some laps after the meeting.

"You meet the nicest people at Birmingham speedway"

Edited by Nigel
  • Like 5

Have a woosh.

• Like 5

Everybody is entitled to there opinions but come on drop Pawlicki :nono:. Pawlicki is the only Wolves rider who can win races against the opponents heat leaders.

Woooosh!