British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dump that clutch

Wolves V Swindon... 12th May

In that case the most threatening thing heading our way now is Kildemand! :D

What's he like at Wolverhampton? He rides the Coventry track brilliantly....unfortunately. :lol: Love his style of riding.

Still lovely and sunny, should be an interesting meeting, especially interesting to see how Cradley riders Worrall & Greaves do Stevie rides Monmore well, Nathan struggles to stay on at times, some say its Nathans set up, this is where being in with Elite riders etc etc should help him. Good luck to all the riders and stay safe.. tough meeting to call this one, surely Wolves have to start showing some decent form soon, so Wolves by 6, but Stevie could win it for the Robins.

Gustafsson, does not usually score many here, (or anywhere else!) But, Kildemand, Batch and Morris do ok, and if Worrall can bang a few in, then it will be game on! I have no idea about North Dakota, on this track.

Gustafsson, does not usually score many here, (or anywhere else!) But, Kildemand, Batch and Morris do ok, and if Worrall can bang a few in, then it will be game on! I have no idea about North Dakota, on this track.

Gustafsson is a strange one. He has in the past (not that often) been electric at Monmore.

Edited by BWitcher

Gustafsson is a strange one. He has in the past (not that often) been electric at Monmore.

I hope he's switched on tonight then! His last two scores at Monmore have been poor, but he did manage to win a race! Fingers crossed for tonight!

Pete Adams just said he doesnt know much about Robins other reserve (Nathan Greaves) is HE serious ?.

• Like 1

Only 1pt on his visit with Panthers last season.. :neutral:

Also, Manchester's been rain free for a good while now with nothing angry heading there way.... I know you can never rule out convective stuff , but you shouldn't plan based on possible convective stuff!!!!!!

Only 1pt on his visit with Panthers last season.. :neutral:

Ah, that's his practise over then. Now for the real thing!

• Like 1

Pete Adams just said he doesnt know much about Robins other reserve (Nathan Greaves) is HE serious ?.

Adams has seriously lost touch with reality just lately. Can Nathan speak English? :D

• Like 2

How's the weather looking? Still no danger on hi res rainfall radar or sw radar...

Lovely sunny evening, has been for the last 2+ hours