British Speedway Forum
Brummie Kev

Birmingham Future In Doubt ? Alan Phillips Has Had Enough!

Who said that..............

Said what?

Thought you ignored the invisible man ??????

Thought you ignored the invisible man ??????

I don't no.

That was BlueJam. Do you know BlueJam?

I don't no.

That was BlueJam. Do you know BlueJam?

WHOOOOOOO ............there ya go ganging up now 2 v 1............. bring it on you 2, i'll never back down from bullying message threads..

WHOOOOOOO ............there ya go ganging up now 2 v 1............. bring it on you 2, i'll never back down from bullying message threads..

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz time for bed me thinks.

I'll see you at the meeting stan.

• Like 1

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz time for bed me thinks.

I'll see you at the meeting stan.

Seems someone else had to muscle up beside you to help you statments.................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ? Dont have to say anything imagine anything else :o

Can I make a second request please.

All Birmingham Speedway Posts etc be transferred to a different speedway topic as they no longer have a team or track, Speedway News and Discussions would be a suitable place for the rest of 2014 there is no Birmingham 2014 anymore......its only causing negative responses atm...

Who said that..............

Said what?

Birminghams very own Abbott and Costello......

Good grief, everybody needs to wind their necks in.

It's time to pick up our toys and start playing nice again

Or this could do more harm than good in the long run.

• Like 3

All Birmingham Speedway Posts etc be transferred to a different speedway topic as they no longer have a team or track, Speedway News and Discussions would be a suitable place for the rest of 2014 there is no Birmingham 2014 anymore......its only causing negative responses atm...

Oh, the irony....

• Like 4

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=77169&page=3

Well I dont know you Sir/Madam.............

Firstly you talking 2007 when the fight was over ............Fine, So tell, us all re 2002 - 2006 and what you did.....

Stan, you seem to be a passionate fan and of an age to remember and indeed able to have attended meetings in the 80’s so I’d like to know how many home Birmingham meetings did you attend between 84-86 i hope youare not like so many Birmingham fans of a certain age who attended in the 70’s maybe even in the 50’s but conveniently skip over the 80’s. It all very fine backing a campaign in 2002 to get speedway back in Birmingham, it's just a shame the very same fans didn’t back them in the mid 80’s.

Anyone can sit at home writing letters to the media / council but the true fans turn up home (and away) week in week out .

Edited by Pirio Barre
  • Like 1

Has the Brummies Forum closed down?

Works fine for me, presumably as we are "hibernating" until 2015, there is no news currently.

Stan, you seem to be a passionate fan and of an age to remember and indeed able to have attended meetings in the 80’s so I’d like to know how many home Birmingham meetings did you attend between 84-86 i hope youare not like so many Birmingham fans of a certain age who attended in the 70’s maybe even in the 50’s but conveniently skip over the 80’s. It all very fine backing a campaign in 2002 to get speedway back in Birmingham, it's just a shame the very same fans didn’t back them in the mid 80’s.

Anyone can sit at home writing letters to the media / council but the true fans turn up home (and away) week in week out .

I worked the track race nights at the Ladbroke,Perry Barr under 2 diff promotions and Bordesley under Tom and Les.....................hope this isnt a trial?

Birminghams very own Abbott and Costello......

Good grief, everybody needs to wind their necks in.

It's time to pick up our toys and start playing nice again

Or this could do more harm than good in the long run.

No - "Its another fine mess" man.................

I think the offer of free admission for Birmingham season-ticket holders made by these six clubs represents a marvellous gesture and emphasises all that is good about speedway, and I'm very sorry to see cynics suggesting that there is some kind of ulterior motive about this.

I believe that it is a genuine desire to offer a helping hand to a group of supporters loyal enough to Birmingham to shell out cash in advance and it is much appreciated by those who will benefit from it.

The notion that the intention is to "convert" Birmingham supporters into supporters of rival clubs is total nonsense.

I'm not a season-ticket holder myself, but I'll be regularly visiting other Midland tracks during the remainder of the season as I would have been even if Birmingham had not closed like this, but it won't affect my loyalty to the Brummies which has survived for 62 years now, and it won't lessen the way I will do everything I can to help get my beloved Brummies back on track - but I'm grateful for the gesture and very much admire the promoters concerned for their generosity of spirit.

Shame on those who can only see an ulterior motive that I don't believe is there.

Hello BBuck, it seems that I cannot access the fans forum website I set up all those years ago with CHRIS (WEBBY) Can you find out if I have been banned ?

I realise that you may have exclusivity regarding your comments on the said site that most may agree with?

If you cant help me ....well there ya go......

ps seems Deano got his wish..................... :t:

:rofl: