British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Swindon Robins Vs Kings Lynn Stars (thurs 3rd July)

Typical Robins fans, meet in the bogs and talk sh!yte :lol::t:

If you're there this week beware of the famous "head-down-the-toilet and bog brush treatment" from Wiltshire Willie :rofl::t:

• Like 1

Can't see a massive Club like Swindon getting beat by a small club and the underdogs in every match like Kings Lynn.. And even more so with Batch and Killer in great form in the GP'S but crap in the league .

60 -30 home win .

• Like 1

This has draw written all over it lol :wink:

I'm with Orion ( what a krap car that was)

Edited by semion

An away win for me, the Stars are to solid for the Robins, be great if Lambert has a decent meeting maybe that would sway Rossiter to include him in the WTC.?

• Like 1

Will steve worrell be here or with Edinburgh at redcar

Will steve worrell be here or with Edinburgh at redcar

I think he will be riding for Edinburgh, we have the same issue on fri at Coventry.

Edited by A ORLOV

Lynn win for me. Despite the pleasing form of our top two, the Stars are a stronger unit and Blunsdon will hold no fears for their side. In NKI and Schlein they have two of the better and consistent riders seen at Swindon in recent times.

Muckheap ! cheeky bu##er.

This should be a good close meeting if all riders are available and fit. I am looking forward to seeing Robert Lambert for the first time.

The robins are getting better each week and will be looking to win this, what they have to stop doing is get a lead which is then reduced or even given away in the last few heats.

Yes, im making the trip to Swindon, cant wate to watch Lambert, Only the second time ive watched him ride. Such a talent, & English!

Can't see a massive Club like Swindon getting beat by a small club and the underdogs in every match like Kings Lynn.. And even more so with Batch and Killer in great form in the GP'S but crap in the league .

60 -30 home win .

You havin a laugh! & im not a KL fan!

An away win for me, the Stars are to solid for the Robins, be great if Lambert has a decent meeting maybe that would sway Rossiter to include him in the WTC.?

Good post, i totaly agree with you

With Steve at no 4 in the draft now then I imagine Charles Wright will be getting a call but he's got big shoes to fill as Steve has been the bright spot of a poor season.

• Like 1

Lynn win for me. Despite the pleasing form of our top two, the Stars are a stronger unit and Blunsdon will hold no fears for their side. In NKI and Schlein they have two of the better and consistent riders seen at Swindon in recent times.

Welcome back English! Looking forward to this but can only see a complete trashing of the Robins and it takes a lot for me to say that!

35 (incl tactical) 57.....total mismatch coming up

Agreed, total annihilation due-if it don't drizzle a bit at 7:20pm!

No indication yet who will be replacing Steve for this yet, what is more of a concern is who will replace him on fri at Coventry as eight PL clubs are racing that night.

No indication yet who will be replacing Steve for this yet, what is more of a concern is who will replace him on fri at Coventry as eight PL clubs are racing that night.

Charles Wright in for tomorrow. Friday's replacement may be a tad harder to find! And a lot lower down that list