British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

Berwick V Rye House (pl) - Now 23/8

I reckon we could take the Monarchs over two legs not so sure about the Rebels

LOL

I really feel we can hit 60 against them next time as long as all the riders are on it

LOL again.

I really feel we can hit 60 against them next time as long as all the riders are on it

dont underestimate the Monarchs can't see us putting sixty past them

You're understandably euphoric after a couple of thumping home wins against two sides who were well below par, but you're living in cloud cuckoo land if you think the Moanarchs are gonna roll over and have their belly tickled.

You've had a very good season, but come the play offs it's all gonna unravel.

Lets just wait and see

None of the Rockets wanted to come to Berwick tonight. The idea was to turn up, ride and get away without any damage. Only Steve Boxall didn't read the script and rode his balls off. Fair play to him.

Looks like none of the Bandits wanted to come to Rye tonight.Same ides as your Rockets last night.

Looks like none of the Bandits wanted to come to Rye tonight.Same ides as your Rockets last night.

There is a huge difference. We're a team low on confidence whereas yours is on a high. Looked like there was plenty of effort put in.

Not disputing that his performances have not been up to scratch for Rye, not really looked at them to be honest.

But Rocket Ben is talking about his Elite League meetings and the standard of rider he is beating in the Elite League, which is a bit unfair, basically he is trying to point out that he has not beat any of the top riders in the Elite League.

That would be difficult with the position he rides in the team, as he is never programmed to ride against them, you cannot win or lose to rider if you don't race them. .

It's not unfair at all. I've stated fact. He beat Woffinden in one heat yes, that is not out of the question. It it also fair to say Woffinden has been somewhat out of sorts domestically this year, regardless of the fact that he went on to win the meeting. Put two riders together enough times on track and the worse rider will eventually win, that can happen on their very first meeting. To prove this point, on the occasion he guested at Belle Vue for Birmingham at number two he beat Scott Nicholls in one race, Nicholls finished last in that heat and Garrity third. He scored two points in the entire meeting. Nicholls was unbeaten until that point.

I was not trying to point out that he has not beaten any top riders in the league at all and nothing I said should have led you to making that conclusion. I was highlighting the fact that he has not been beating second strings on a consistent basis and I am right in stating that.

As Coventry's top reserve he has more than likely raced top riders as a R/R or reserve replacement at times too but he has not on any of those occasions beaten those top riders as I have listed above ALL the riders he has beaten in opposition teams that are second string or above.