British Speedway Forum

Then this thread has been a good vessel for you, gradually drawing people into your web of hatred. :wink:

That's all he and his bunch of cronies are capable of mate..

Edited by Starman2006

Then this thread has been a good vessel for you, gradually drawing people into your web of hatred. :wink:

whats you're take on the situation Puggy?? Or more importantly you're lasses :)

An appeal for 'sensible fans' on a BSF thread? That's rather contradictory?

My goldfish told me you would be the one to make that statement :rofl:

I wonder who I specifically had in mind? Some hats fit nicely Doug! :icon_smile_clown:

Some of us 'cronies' are lifetime Poole supporters, not haters, which you constantly say Gavan is...so what does that say about me then as I agree with some (not all) of the things that he posts? Your posts just get worse and worse and the lack of thought behind any of them stands out like a sore thumb.

Oh and pugwash, I have my own mind and believe me Gavan has no influence on me whatsoever. We both happen to agree that Starman's posts could be written by a 10yr old, the sun doesn't shine out of Matt Ford's butt, Middlo posts nonsense on Twatter (as I call it) and Darcy Ward deserves punishment. And that comes (as stated above) from a lifelong Poole supporter....which by your reckoning I have concluded by Gavan drawing me into his web? :rofl::icon_smile_clown:

• Like 2

I don't need anyone to make my own mind up little boy, and I am in full agreement with Gavan, on all three points he made.

whats you're take on the situation Puggy?? Or more importantly you're lasses :)

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn.

You still playing that same card?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by pugwash

I'm not worried if people agree with me this is a forum which means its about debate which 1 or 2 on here cannot do. I've stated I don't like Matt Ford and that won't change. I also think Middlo has gone way down in a lot of people's estimation with the way he has acted. And in Starmans crazy world he feels all of us think Ward needs a long ban when in reality he has never backed that up. Ward should be allowed to ride again in August. Now I know that if foreverblue or chris4gillian or skidder disagreed with any if that they would put it in an adult way and one which could be discussed, this is something clearly lacking in 2 Poole fans vocabulary as if you say anything they don't like they can't debate and resort to name calling. As I say I will never like Ford and decent Poole fans can tell me I'm wrong in a proper way. Idiots can't be debated with

I'm not worried if people agree with me this is a forum which means its about debate which 1 or 2 on here cannot do. I've stated I don't like Matt Ford and that won't change. I also think Middlo has gone way down in a lot of people's estimation with the way he has acted. And in Starmans crazy world he feels all of us think Ward needs a long ban when in reality he has never backed that up. Ward should be allowed to ride again in August. Now I know that if foreverblue or chris4gillian or skidder disagreed with any if that they would put it in an adult way and one which could be discussed, this is something clearly lacking in 2 Poole fans vocabulary as if you say anything they don't like they can't debate and resort to name calling. As I say I will never like Ford and decent Poole fans can tell me I'm wrong in a proper way. Idiots can't be debated with

I remember you agreeing with me about this on the Poole thread too..............I think it went along the lines of the majority of Poole fans were expecting a 12 month ban backdated to the date the suspension started and to requalify for the GP's through the challenge series.................

Everyone has their likes and dislikes about speedway................and everyone is entitled to their own opinion...........just cos mine does not agree with what you may say does not give you the right to slate me for it..............for all we know we could all be in the wrong about what happens...............

RP

I don't need anyone to make my own mind up little boy, and I am in full agreement with Gavan, on all three points he made.

And show me where your name was mentioned ?? The bloke is just a troll, ALLEDGEDLY supports Ipswich, but I bet you can't remember the last time he even put a post on that thread.. I went back to the 30th of Dec and gave up. some fan.. I think I rest my case.. He's obsessed with Darcy and Poole, if only it was genuine like.. :nono: As for the rest of his little gang, all 6 of them, I have no time for..Im entitled to my opinion, and if they don't like what I write, then the answer is,,, Don't reply.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

And show me where your name was mentioned ?? The bloke is just a troll, ALLEDGEDLY supports Ipswich, but I bet you can't remember the last time he even put a post on that thread.. He's obsessed with Darcy and Poole, if only it was genuine like.. :nono: As for the rest of his little gang, all 6 of them, I have no time for..Im entitled to my opinion, and if they don't like what I write, then the answer is,,, Don't reply.

No!!

The answer is - don't read it in the first place. ;):D

• Like 1

I'm intrigued as to who Gavan's gang of six is? I think most on here have disagreed with posts of his at some point. Steve Brum? But he hasn't posted on here for ages.

I'm intrigued as to who Gavan's gang of six is? I think most on here have disagreed with posts of his at some point. Steve Brum? But he hasn't posted on here for ages.

Yeah, Stevebrum, I wonder where he went ? Perhaps he got sick of Gavans Obsession with Poole and not Wolverhampton... :rofl:

• Like 1

I remember you agreeing with me about this on the Poole thread too..............I think it went along the lines of the majority of Poole fans were expecting a 12 month ban backdated to the date the suspension started and to requalify for the GP's through the challenge series.................

I think you're all going to be disappointed. It's going to be an 18 month ban in line with all others. That means now 2015 EL average and no 2016 state finals which will mean no 2016 UK work permit. So he won't be back in the EL until 2017 at the earliest and unless he gets a wildcard won't be back in the GP series until 2018.

I think you're all going to be disappointed. It's going to be an 18 month ban in line with all others. That means now 2015 EL average and no 2016 state finals which will mean no 2016 UK work permit. So he won't be back in the EL until 2017 at the earliest and unless he gets a wildcard won't be back in the GP series until 2018.

And you like everybody else is just guessing.... Aren't you...

And show me where your name was mentioned ?? The bloke is just a troll, ALLEDGEDLY supports Ipswich, but I bet you can't remember the last time he even put a post on that thread.. I went back to the 30th of Dec and gave up. some fan.. I think I rest my case.. He's obsessed with Darcy and Poole, if only it was genuine like.. :nono: As for the rest of his little gang, all 6 of them, I have no time for..Im entitled to my opinion, and if they don't like what I write, then the answer is,,, Don't reply.

yes I'm obsessed its quite boring the same old rant. You need to check the Ioswich thread again as I commented about the visa situation re Tungate and Gino. I've also commented on the Lynn Swindon Edinburgh and Somerset threads but you ignore that. I'm a speedway fan and the biggest news in speedway is Darcy Wards upcoming ban so yes I will be on this thread more than any other. Try reading what Red Panda wrote about debate and opinion and learn from that. Now just got to round up the other 5 members of my gang and think up some more hatred for Poole