British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees V Eastbourne Eagles 12/09/2014

Apologies if he is related to anybody. But who is the offensive white haired guy who spends the match looking over the pits shouting insults? This time at Kenneth Hansen.

Its me, Wayne is the name!!!

• Like 3

Apologies if he is related to anybody. But who is the offensive white haired guy who spends the match looking over the pits shouting insults? This time at Kenneth Hansen.

Peter York

• Like 6

Its me, Wayne is the name!!!

Brilliant!

Peter York

Damn beat me too it!

• Like 1

It means that there are those that think that Coventry will score enough points to get to the play-offs, but that they will also gift Eastbourne a couple of points, in the hope that they will make the play-offs, and the mighty Robins will not! It's all nonsense, of course.

Not even Santa could gift Eastbourne anything. Feel sorry for any fans that still travel to watch this shambles on the road!

Flippin eck even Hansens on a roll now " in a row. Harris off and away again Hans couldn't get near him. Flyin'.

So how can robson guest twice for the same away team on the same night? 8 day rule?

Same way as Schlein Ellis Clegg and Auty...!!! Unreal Really...LOL. Sorry about that.

I thought it was stupid to let Eastbourne have Robbo and we should have used him? 2 less riders so far and Auty has outscored him :D

I thought it was stupid to let Eastbourne have Robbo and we should have used him? 2 less riders so far and Auty has outscored him :D

Does the 8 day rule exist anymore or it is ok if its on the same night?