British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Glasgow Tigers V Newcastle Diamonds Ko Cup Sunday 28th September At 3pm

P1ss up and brewery spring to mind lack off info to the most important people at any club is pretty poor how the hell do they expect to increase numbers if the most basic of information cannot be relayed.

They keep telling us via the programme notes on crowd numbers needing to increase but they need to get there house in order first before anything else another PR balls up from those in charge.

It states on the Club's official website as follow's

Next Team action is next Sunday 28th Sept against the Newcastle Diamonds with Tapes Up AT 3PM.

Edited by Gazc

I wouldn't worry. As I stated in my earlier posts the BSPA website (as of this minute) is saying 1500hrs and the Diamonds website is also saying 3pm! I mentioned this to George on Sunday, so hopefully it will be rectified.

So is post 26 right or is it wrong? Why should I believe you?

The reason it is a 5pm start is because Glasgow have riders riding away on Saturday night and it allows extra time for them to get back for the start time

I am still not happy but that's just because I can't go now. Its difficult to argue with the reasoning.............although I could say that it is about time the interests of paying customers are put before paid employees.

Lioness is spot on, though. There's no way we should find out a start time change from a fan on the BSF.

Edited by Halifaxtiger
  • Like 1

well,,, a hope it is all sorted now,,, I can't go if it's 5 p.m. cos it'll be too late getting back for school,,, and the kebab shop will be closed :-(

Edited by ruffdiamond

So is post 26 right or is it wrong? Why should I believe you?

Well what can I say? I asked both Promotions on Sunday and both said it was a 5pm start (Colin Hamilton even gave me the explanation for the start time, as I've said earlier). So believe me if you want.

Well what can I say? I asked both Promotions on Sunday and both said it was a 5pm start (Colin Hamilton even gave me the explanation for the start time, as I've said earlier). So believe me if you want.

Not really lack off believing the whole point is lack off info, to tell fan's at a speedway meeting 1 week before the actual meeting itself then us the home Fan's having to find out through this forum from opposing Fan's after a conversation with one off the promoter's and i use the word promoter loosely at the PLRC is p1ss poor and un-proffesional

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2

Now I will believe it. A bit late though I wasn't at Sheffield so I couldn't canvas promoters about tapes up.

Edited by tyretrax
  • Like 1

I think i'll get there for 1pm and I might get in free ha

Leave the bloke alone at least he makes the effort to put buses on.. He might get lost going to Glasgow and Edinburgh but it could be worse, just imagine if he was a taxi driver in Newcastle

spot on mate but I do recall a couple of year ago on the way to Cardiff some 1 who shares the driving with me got us lost and luckily I noticed as we might have ended up in London ?? but at least we found out where pork pies are made ( melton Mowbray ) so I think i'll do the 1st part of the driving next year so we get there in time for a drink or 2

any diamonds fans wanting to go to Glasgow on sunday for a 5PM start can get my number off the website page i'll need to no by Thursday to book the bus/coach

spot on mate but I do recall a couple of year ago on the way to Cardiff some 1 who shares the driving with me got us lost and luckily I noticed as we might have ended up in London ?? but at least we found out where pork pies are made ( melton Mowbray ) so I think i'll do the 1st part of the driving next year so we get there in time for a drink or 2

I remember that.... I am surprised Arson Fire has never been on here and named him

taken from OFFICIAL WEBSITE

We expect to have Rusty back in the side for Sunday, and therefore will be back to full strength to tackle the Diamonds as we look to try and overturn a 16 point deficit.

does that mean berge is back also ??

No i guess it will be r/r for Berge as Kasper and Victor will be our reserves and Theo at no 1. Tero and reserves will take Berge rides

Ok thanks for that,

just when the Glasgow site said back to full strength it's kind of misleading

If there running with r/r ??

One rider injured all you can have is r/r unless its your no 1 i think. Maybe somebody can verify that or we could have got rid of Berge before he became a asset to save us going with r/r