British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Yep panthers89 team doesn't look bad although prefer to see Ostergaard over fisher

A return to Elite please, personally I have no preference on what night we run

No I prefer to stay premier, elite league is dictated too much by sky and matt ford.

• Like 3

1. Ryan Fisher 7.78

2. Taylor Poole 5.30

3. Oliver Berntzon 7.00 or another young talented swede/dane, but no.... not MJJ.

4. Lewis Blackbird 6.59

5. Richie Worrall 7.32

6. Olly Greenwood 3.41

7. Adam Roynon 5.10

Wishful thinking :lol: Actually have reserves capable of scoring, and powerpacked especially at home, and away would pick up points.

Not a cat in hells chance of Berntzon hes Wolves bound, could you really see MJJ riding in the PL anyway

roynon back at workington in 2015.

Dont want him back anyway

No I prefer to stay premier, elite league is dictated too much by sky and matt ford.

One big league could happen now Eastie might not run at all

Couldn't give a stuff,

Assume that you need to sort the rest of your post out!

I know for a fact that MJJ would consider riding in the PL but only for Peterborough under Rick Frost's ownership and with Ryan Sullivan as team manager.

He will only ride EL for Pboro or so you once said

I know for a fact that MJJ would consider riding in the PL but only for Peterborough under Rick Frost's ownership and with Ryan Sullivan as team manager.

Don't see Rick & Julie running but if they did then it wouldn't be PL anyway so he wouldn't have to make that decision, and even the Readypower budget wouldn't stretch to Sullivan's air fare!

• Like 1

Certainly hope so.

Edited by bigcatdiary

I think the first priority should be ensuring that speedway continues to run at the EoES next year, let alone thinking about who will be in the team! If speedway isn't at Peterborough next year, I think I might weep :cry:

• Like 1

Maybe Lynn should finally let us use some of there riders, let Robert Lambert, Lewis Kerr and Lewis Rose have a season at the EOES, give them good track time around a different track, and also few Lynn fans would come over, win win you see!

Maybe Lynn should finally let us use some of there riders, let Robert Lambert, Lewis Kerr and Lewis Rose have a season at the EOES, give them good track time around a different track, and also few Lynn fans would come over, win win you see!

The Panthers don't need to win me over by having some of our riders riding for them anyway. I was won over years ago by the racing there ;) I think Robert Lambert was approached but I believe the move was blocked by the BSPA - don't quote me on that though as I'm not 100% certain! As long as Peterborough has speedway at the EoES, I will always try and make it there. I would've tried getting over there every home meeting this year...if it had been on a better night than a Tuesday! Sundays would be good, but I'd happily take a Friday evening or a Saturday evening :D Sadly, I think that all depends on what events the Arena people next door are holding...

I'm told Lambert would like to ride for the Panthers, He really likes the Showground track.

You seem to be told a lot of things don't you...KKS :P :P :P :P

• Like 1

The Panthers don't need to win me over by having some of our riders riding for them anyway. I was won over years ago by the racing there ;) I think Robert Lambert was approached but I believe the move was blocked by the BSPA - don't quote me on that though as I'm not 100% certain! As long as Peterborough has speedway at the EoES, I will always try and make it there. I would've tried getting over there every home meeting this year...if it had been on a better night than a Tuesday! Sundays would be good, but I'd happily take a Friday evening or a Saturday evening :D Sadly, I think that all depends on what events the Arena people next door are holding...

You seem to be told a lot of things don't you...KKS :P :P :P :P

It's almost like your a Panthers fan now instead of Lynn :lol:

It's almost like your a Panthers fan now instead of Lynn

I've already been told by a few Panthers supporters that I've been "adopted" so...you know...I'm not going to deny that I like Peterborough, even though they are local rivals. I was dressed rather appropriately last Sunday as I was in black and red attire conveniently ;) LOL! The racing at Peterborough can be better than that at King's Lynn. I've said that now for some time and my view has not changed. In the past couple of years, the racing at the Norfolk Arena has become somewhat processional, but the last home meeting v Lakeside was good. I actually went home feeling rather entertained :o