British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

Thanks for the advice, and liked as expected by Groucho, Chico and Harpo. :t:

Mate, iv no idea who those 3 are, sorry for getin personal, bit uncalled for tbf, id just woke up when i put that. Tbh, i quite like your posts on a whole, cant beat a bit of winding up. No offence ;)

Does anybody know if this is being shown on Bet365 tonight? Have skim read pages but not sure if I missed it anywhere

Thanks in advance

The heats are being shown live on sky sports news according to their Twitter feed.

Mate, iv no idea who those 3 are, sorry for getin personal, bit uncalled for tbf, id just woke up when i put that. Tbh, i quite like your posts on a whole, cant beat a bit of winding up. No offence ;)

Its ok, you sound like a Poole fan as insults are their default setting. ;)

No offence taken, its all meant to a bit of fun on here :t:

Trust me, im not a poole fan! Just a general british speedway fan but more leant towards KL leicester and any english rider. The rest are all enemies to me ;)

Trust me, im not a poole fan! Just a general british speedway fan but more leant towards KL leicester and any english rider. The rest are all enemies to me ;)

You're not all bad then. ;)

Nah! Im cool as ice baby, just like a fight now n then thats all hahaha

• Like 1

Nah! Im cool as ice baby, just like a fight now n then thats all hahaha

Vitamin B complex supplement will calm you down ... ;)

• Like 1

If tonight and tomorrow are off, any possibility of running friday and saturday at coventry.

Why should Poole have a whole meeting of practice on Coventry's track

78 pages mainly of poole fans defending the situation then gavan and stevebrum coming back to argue even more. i dislike poole as much as the bnext person but surely gavan and stevebrum understand that their anti poole stance is alienating them from the rest of the forum as well as the poole fans on here?

• Like 1

Vitamin B complex supplement will calm you down ... ;)

Speaking from experience blu?.......

• Like 1

78 pages mainly of poole fans defending the situation then gavan and stevebrum coming back to argue even more. i dislike poole as much as the bnext person but surely gavan and stevebrum understand that their anti poole stance is alienating them from the rest of the forum as well as the poole fans on here?

Anti Poole?

Pointing out that the hole that caused last Mondays call off was down to Pooles track staff fault??

Yea right. :nono:

Edited by stevebrum

Speaking from experience blu?.......

None of you business :mad: ...... ;):D

• Like 1

Why should Poole have a whole meeting of practice on Coventry's track

I mean't friday at Poole and Saturday at Coventry but i think there is something on at Poole friday, can't remember what probably dogs again.