British Speedway Forum

I'm not able to check the averages from here. Can Ward be fitted in then?

I think with current averages it would be .01 over the limit. They will have changed by end of June though obviously

These are the figures I can find

A. M. 8.21

D W 8.70 as at end of 2014, not sure about rolling average.

Swindons team total at the start of the season was 33.52.

Have no idea how additions fit in to team total once the season starts.

• Like 1

I think with current averages it would be .01 over the limit. They will have changed by end of June though obviously

That's interesting, then. I never realised we were so close to being able to fit him in.

That's interesting, then. I never realised we were so close to being able to fit him in.

Ward will be at Poole. If Magic or North can keep improving their average then can see him replacing one of them

Typical Poole. Cheating by increasing their averages.

Typical Poole. Cheating by increasing their averages.

They'll be accused of cheating my lowering their averages next week!! It was only last week that people were accusing them of wrong doing for signing Grajzonek knowing they could use Schlein!

No one could ever call you an optimist & it's no good saying that you are a realist, as you are so often wrong. Kyle going out of his way to prove you wrong last night against what a lot of people are saying could be one of the stronger teams this season. I'm confident that Nick will improve this season & Zengi around the 6 point mark most meetings.

Funny, that's what I thought but the Poole supporters standing by us last Monday are convinced that Ward is coming to Swindon when his ban is up. Not a move that I would support, great talent but a flawed character who has consistently let Poole down over the years.

Go on then when have I been consistently wrong & I am a realist as it makes it easier when the teams I support get beat.

We all have our own way of dealing with things.

From a selfish point of view, I hope Darcy doesn't go to Swindon :D

I hope he goes back to Poole, but if not i will pay to watch him ride for the Robins.
  • Like 1

Kyle Howarth 2015 British U21 Champion, well done. He got straight through to the final along with Robert Lambert and then beat Lambert, Nielsen and Morris who fell.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

Kyle Howarth 2015 British U21 Champion, well done. He got straight through to the final along with Richard Lambert and then beat Lambert, Nielsen and Morris who fell.

Who is this richard lambert ;)

• Like 1

Well Matt Ford did state we are welcome to use ANY of there assets...wonder if that stretches to the end of June when Darky's ban is lifted?....not so sure about that but it may leave the likes of Holder vulnerable which wont do his confidence much good!!

ward will come in to replace janowski, with janowski wanting to concentrate on his gp top 8 qualifying...

Only if Magic increases his average or they drop Magic and and replace another rider as well.

• Like 1