British Speedway Forum

I've always wondered, why Troy doesn't come back to Lynn. He has continued his sponsorship with local haulage Roger Warnes, He's always praising the track and set up, Just a thought........

Swindon could swap him for KB,, DW and KB In AM and TB out.........Would that fit in the point limits?????

nobody's that desperate... :D

• Like 5

Based on the current BSPA averages for July (which I realise will have altered slightly by the time DW signs) then I don't believe Sedgman will fit as a replacement for Howarth?!

• Like 1

Doyle & PK to spearhead our charge next season... if there is a next season..

and with the way Hans and Batch are doing they'll be backing them up at 2 and 4.. :P

Zengi will be the other rider to go.

Source: Bournemouth Echo.

In which case Swindon will have to find a non-doubleupper to replace him as they have the maximum of 2 in Morris and Howarth!!

Edited by Skidder1

So "thought to be willing to sacrifice Grzegorz Zengota to make the move happen" means it's a definite now?

• Like 1

That information probably came from Kelvin Tatum's speculation on Sky.

To be honest, if Swindon get rid of Zengota then there was no point signing Ward. They'd be mugs to do that.

It's the difference between making the signing worthwhile or not. Why get rid of him?

The guy has been top scorer in our last 2 matches for God's sake.

Edited by grachan
  • Like 5

To be honest, if Swindon get rid of Zengota then there was no point signing Ward. They'd be mugs to do that.

It's the difference between making the signing worthwhile or not. Why get rid of him?

Agreed, I think it'll be Howarth personally...I guess we'll find out soon

Agreed, I think it'll be Howarth personally...I guess we'll find out soon

Has to be. Unfortunate, but the only choice that works.

• Like 1

TBF, the rumour last week (as I posted on here) was Ward and Swindon and Zengi to Coventry - so maybe Kelvins speculation was based on something he had heard rather than him just guessing. And lets be honest, if you were going to guess, you'd guess Howarth and not Zengi. I remember back in 2010 when Rosco made the changes at Coventry he didn't make the obvious changes, we all expected him to keep Rory on a 5.5ish average but he got rid of him, confusingly. Worked out he got it right though.

TBF, the rumour last week (as I posted on here) was Ward and Swindon and Zengi to Coventry - so maybe Kelvins speculation was based on something he had heard rather than him just guessing. And lets be honest, if you were going to guess, you'd guess Howarth and not Zengi. I remember back in 2010 when Rosco made the changes at Coventry he didn't make the obvious changes, we all expected him to keep Rory on a 5.5ish average but he got rid of him, confusingly. Worked out he got it right though.

Personally I think Howarth will stay as he is the cheaper option of the two I.E no flights etc....

• Like 1

Think Coventry could be the winners in all of this !

Yes. Chris Harris and Hans Andersen's uncharacteristic recent drops in average of over a point could prove very handy for the Bees.

• Like 1

If Zengi is the one to go, then don't rule out Leicester as being his new home!!!! :shock::wink:

But more importantly who will come in?

Swindon's team average for July is 34.47 which includes AM on 8.21. so they need to lose .47 to start with plus the difference between DW 8.70 (we think) and AM (8.21), before looking at a non-PL doubler for Zengi!!

Edited by Skidder1

Great Britain manager should have nothing to do with a decision Rosco makes for Swindon & as Kyle is not an asset & not as good a rider as Zengi on most tracks then the decision should be easy.

Kyle to go sadly & Zengi to stay especially with next away meeting at Leicestet.

• Like 2