British Speedway Forum

Of that there is no doubt at home but Swindon need away wins & both don't hit the heights at the same time very often.

I think a combined Darcy & an other stands more chance of an away win.

Batchelor and a 4pt other could be more of a concern home and away than either Zengi or Howarth esp against Poole if Swindon do make the play offs.

I'm sure Rosco has already decided what's he's going to do anyway. Swindons loss may be somebody else's gain

There are no riders out there who will be capable of matching Howarth and Zengi's scores.

Since you have a crystal ball, can I have this weekends lottery winning numbers.

Glad that you can join us again ;):icon_smile_clown:

Us..who is us..is it you and Kenneth in your bedroom.. :nono:

BTW, as a Poole fan you must know where you stand in the stadium should you have ever been to WR..

Surely, even you can grasp the meaning and provide a simple answer..

But no you can't...(pourquoi ?)

You just have to work out the averages noggin. Time you fit Ward in then there is not that many points to play with.

I'm well aware of that, but you can't be certain we don't unearth a diamond :party:

Batch should go for me he dont deserve a place in the team looking at his scores this season...

• Like 1

http://totalswindonsport.com/?p=22839

Confirmed that Zengota or Howarth will definitely make way for Ward. (Howarth seems most likely)

I think Batchelor has been very lucky as he has been one of the worst riders for Swindon this season

As expected Ward was coming all along and now hopefully engine failures will be a thing of the past.

• Like 1

http://totalswindonsport.com/?p=22839

Confirmed that Zengota or Howarth will definitely make way for Ward. (Howarth seems most likely)

I think Batchelor has been very lucky as he has been one of the worst riders for Swindon this season

As Rosco said - it's not rocket science - they were the only 2 ever in the frame and its a shame all thanks to Judas the Pole! :mad:

• Like 1

I can see nothing but average reduction exercise from Ward.

Poole 2016

Janowski

Holder

Ward

Milik

Kurtz

Big mistake by Swindon if Zengi is the rider to go

Hopefully the Stars will move exceptionally quick and take Zengi in place of Bjerre

• Like 1

I can see nothing but average reduction exercise from Ward.

Poole 2016

Janowski

Holder

Ward

Milik

Kurtz

Big mistake by Swindon if Zengi is the rider to go

Hopefully the Stars will move exceptionally quick and take Zengi in place of Bjerre

Howarth will be the one to go even though the only Brit in the team GB managers top 5.

Wolves already keeping tabs on him and I imagine there will be a few other teams doing the same. He was brilliant for Coventry in the play offs last year.

I agree completely about the average dropping along the way. Maybe not straight away as would be obvious but EF are very common nowadays. Poole have already said Ward will be in their team for 2016 so why would they want him to increase his average to over 9 with another team which gives them less to play with next year.

Rosco`s probably negotiating a deal with Coventry for them to take Zengi off his hands , that way Rosco wont feel too bad about giving him the axe.

Rosco`s probably negotiating a deal with Coventry for them to take Zengi off his hands , that way Rosco wont feel too bad about giving him the axe.

I would be surprised if the BSPA MC allowed a team at the top of the league to strengthen further when there are a few under strength sides crying out for improved riders!!!? I mean, in the best interest of EL speedway lets be sensible here!! :D:nono:

I would be surprised if the BSPA MC allowed a team at the top of the league to strengthen further when there are a few under strength sides crying out for improved riders!!!? I mean, in the best interest of EL speedway lets be sensible here!! :D:nono:

Lets face it what Poole wants Poole gets no matter what the best interests are of the EL league.

Its good of Swindon to sharpen ward up ready for them next season, a big mistake in my view.

• Like 2

Lets face it what Poole wants Poole gets no matter what the best interests are of the EL league.

Its good of Swindon to sharpen ward up ready for them next season, a big mistake in my view.

Agree with that post, why should we "Sharpen him up" ready for Poole next season? Swindon are just being used again !!!