British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

El Play Off Final 2nd Leg - Poole V Coventry Monday 20th October 2014

More importantly whats the hole like on the 1st bend? If it does come back they could always put a cone over it and the riders could have to ride round it? Thats what they wanted to do in the Bathurst 1000 recently!

The hole? Currently housing all those Coventry fans that came out of hibernation for last week's Play-Off, First Leg.

I doubt you'll see sight or sound from them this evening.

Bees been brilliant all season. Very proud of them whatever happens. Know they will give it 100%. Good luck!

They haven't though, have they? Been brilliant ALL season I mean. I can remember Bees fans complaining quite vocally at their lackluster start to the season. Even Chris Harris, a demigod among Coventry fans, started the season poorly, and there were a number of posts calling for his head.

If the track is wet tonight, then Harris will thrive, he almost always does at this level. If it's dry and slick, then he will probably be less effective. Either way, I anticipate another tight meeting and as others have remarked, the title is far from decided. Barker OUT is a major boost for Coventry.

JT.

Edited by JT

As the best Team we are allowed to make up any excuse we like and get away with it ;)

You do, and so often. ;)

Just a thought. Where is Steve Brum and Gavan. I thought they might be on here condemning Cov, and calling them cheats.

I let the king of cheats fans do that. :t:

They are probably -------------------- at the thought of Cov cheating and robbing Poole of the title!

I trust this offensive homophobic post will be removed
  • Like 2

They haven't though, have they? Been brilliant ALL season I mean. I can remember Bees fans complaining quite vocally at their lackluster start to the season. Even Chris Harris, a demigod among Coventry fans, started the season poorly, and there were a number of posts calling for his head.

If the track is wet tonight, then Harris will thrive, he almost always does at this level. If it's dry and slick, then he will probably be less effective. Either way, I anticipate another tight meeting and as others have remarked, the title is far from decided. Barker OUT is a major boost for Coventry.

JT.

The start of the season was average but far from poor, fans were worried about home form but that soon changed. As for Harris he was also average and had a couple of poor meetings but from mid season he has been terrific, double figures most meetings.

Barker isn't fit after his fall on Friday it's really that simple 😉

They are prob s*cking each other off at the thought of Cov cheating and robbing Poole of the title!

If that's the quality of Poole fans integrity, As far As I'm concerned the forum respectability has died.

I suggest you go and communicate with your own. That is totally unacceptable........

• Like 1

What is wrong with Coventry using Fricke to guest for the injured Ben Barker who anybody could tell wasn't fit and that was before he fell again. It's no different than getting guests to replace Josh & Benji on Friday.

Think Poole will be strong enough at home as been good at home. I'm proud of the bees whatever the outcome tonight.

How is the weather and is the hole now sorted?

Nothing to say then Gavan

in what way.

Josh isnt riding because he is injured.

Barker isnt riding because he is injured.

• Like 2

I think it's interesting that although FRICKE appears to be in for Barker neither web site has confirmed it.

• Like 1

They are prob s*cking each other off at the thought of Cov cheating and robbing Poole of the title!

and you wonder why Poole fans get a bad name.

lowest of the low and shows your intellect if thats all you can come up with.

hope you get the ban you deserve

• Like 3

bigcatdiary, on 20 Oct 2014 - 6:21 PM, said:

I think it's interesting that although FRICKE appears to be in for Barker neither web site has confirmed it.

Is it confirmed ANYWHERE ?

• Like 1

Is it confirmed ANYWHERE ?

Neil Watson confirmed it on Facebook.

Yes:

Coventry - H.Andersen K.Howarth M.Fricke K.Hansen C.Harris J.Garritty J.Sarjeant

Coventry certainly have some Poole experts there!

Tonight, most speedway fans in the UK, expect Coventry to put in a tremendous effort against Poole.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going; Fortune favours the brave: You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!

Thank you.

and you wonder why Poole fans get a bad name.

lowest of the low and shows your intellect if thats all you can come up with.

hope you get the ban you deserve

I thought thecoombdog was a Swindon fan???
  • Like 1