British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Biggest Improvers

Wolbert for certain! Back at a big team and somewhere were he is talent appreciated.

I've heard of hidden talents but have never encountered anyone as skilled as Kaiser Kev at keeping them hidden. He was really convincing a in the role of hapless novice all season - except in a couple of meetings where it did not matter - then he was invincible. It is certainly puzzling why the league champions would be interested - unless they know something we don't!!

Mind,I was amazed last season when they signed Steve Worrall who could not buy a point at any level the previous season - except for one meeting at the end of the season when he guested for Edinburgh and looked so good that everyone thought that it was his twin brother in disguise.

Fantastic piece of talent spotting???? Having been the difference between winning and losing the league it seems odd that he was not retained.

• Like 2

for me, the biggest improver will be the B.S.P.A. after such a monumental cock up. there must be avast improvement in the bspa itsef in order for this NOT to happen again. then again, it is the B.S.P.A. we are talking about.

• Like 1

The fish at Rye House now the stadium lease has been sold to new owners

• Like 1

There could be some really unexpected improvements this year due to the exhaust changes. Riders who favour grippy tracks aka Ludvig have struggled big time and we might just see more big blasts from the back. Super Ludde to hit 8.5

• Like 2

There could be some really unexpected improvements this year due to the exhaust changes. Riders who favour grippy tracks aka Ludvig have struggled big time and we might just see more big blasts from the back. Super Ludde to hit 8.5

not many teams around that prepare a grippy track these days though, sadly.
  • Like 1

The fish at Rye House now the stadium lease has been sold to new owners

Harry Ramsden?

Mind you they are pretty crap since they started franchising out.

Harry Ramsden?

Mind you they are pretty crap since they started franchising out.

I hope it ain't over priced rubbish.

I was lucky enough to eat at the original Ramsdens in Guiseley, near Leeds around 1995, before they became a franchise. The meal was superb. I later visited a couple of Ramsdens after they'd branched out and was pretty disappointed.

Exactly the same for me Shads.

The queues for a table were round the block.

Now it's mushy crap especially in the service stations.