British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Edinburgh Monarchs Spring Trophy 1st Leg Sunday March 29th 2015 At 3pm

Are you reading the same posts as me? ;)

Bit of lively banter as you would say george, plenty of goading and off hand replies by ppl who should know better.

• Like 1

Are you reading the same posts as me? ;)

Certainly hotting up now. Quite funny reading some of the comments. Never going to get a healthy debate when a rider gets involved tho.

• Like 1

Bit of lively banter as you would say george, plenty of goading and off hand replies by ppl who should know better.

Hope he's gone to the pub without his phone for his own sake.

Certainly hotting up now. Quite funny reading some of the comments. Never going to get a healthy debate when a rider gets involved tho.

Hope he's gone to the pub without his phone for his own sake.

The juniors dad is a plank too.....

Now I didn't say someone was a "plank" ... are you? :rolleyes:B);)

Now I didn't say someone was a "plank" ... are you? :rolleyes:B);)

More a blockhead actually.

At the minute Main Stand & Enclosure have new roof's on and some shelter partially on terrace at front off main stand all areas were packed though.

Thanks Gazc.

More a blockhead actually.

You don't post many funny things, but when you do .... :rofl:

You don't post many funny things, but when you do .... :rofl:

I dont take myself that seriously on here unlike some.....

I dont take myself that seriously on here unlike some.....

Hands up, fair cop!

Could well have led to bans or at least threats of bans.

To be honest if I was a rider and was threatened with a ban for not riding on what i and other riders considered an unsafe track I'd take the ban. I'd much rather be banned than crippled or dead.

I have in my job asked Those above me in the company food chain to show me how to do a job I consider unsafe to do numerous times. I've worked for the company for 35 years and none of them have taken up my offer.

Deker I just asked a simple question to cookie if he had won his first race would he have moaned about it if you go that far out to pass someone on a track that's wet you will get filled in on any wet day But he spat his dummy and he took it out on my son another rider that never even said anything that's a real professional and captain of your team shocking I had a lot of time for cookie as he helps the juniors at track days but think he will go down on a lot of people estimations with that remark and think he will be pulled up for it too Think he will regret it in the morning when he sobers up I was on the spanners in the Glasgow pits and I can tell you no Glasgow rider moaned about the track they just got on with it like the rest of the Monarchs sam masters a real racer made the track look easy to ride if you think that's good words from your captain you are as bad as him

Edited by mac101

Deker I just asked a simple question to cookie if he had won his first race would he have moaned about it if you go that far out to pass someone on a track that's wet you will get filled in on any wet day But he spat his dummy and he took it out on my son another rider that never even said anything that's a real professional and captain of your team shocking I had a lot of time for cookie as he helps the juniors at track days but think he will go down on a lot of people estimations with that remark and think he will be pulled up for it too Think he will regret it in the morning when he sobers up I was on the spanners in the Glasgow pits and I can tell you no Glasgow rider moaned about the track they just got on with it like the rest of the Monarchs sam masters a real racer made the track look easy to ride if you think that's good words from your captain you are as bad as him

If you had one heat 1 craig would you still have moaned i don't think so just wear more tear offs next time with a couple of laughing faces at the end was your exact words.

You were looking for a reply and got one. yes there was no need to bring your son into and he apologized for that but you were looking for a reaction and you got one.

Anyway lets leave it at that and move on.

Thought I'd post a few pics from today on Flickr. More to be added later.

BSF members just click on the link.

Can judge for themselves just how "waterlogged" the track was ....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/glasgowtigersspeedway/

By the photos the track doesn't look "waterlogged", looks both raceable and safe to me and certainly not dangerous as some seem to have wrongly inferred, I can't see what the fuss is about.

A simple question with a smiley face yes but the reply from a pro rider your so called team captain towards my son about going home in the back of a ambulance a rider who he looked up to and who had nothing to do with it and you think that's ok then your are as bad as him how can you defend that he could have came back at me and think he will be brought up for it too and his first post. hilarious nearly as funny as watching my son ride trying to get round a speedway track with a smile a thumb a poo great is it

Edited by mac101