British Speedway Forum
Bryn

I Wonder Why....

Yes - True Grit. I still have a small one somewhere, but Nevsy had a massive size poster. Better not bring that subject up again though. :lol:

Lucozade monster and red bull all pretty tasty IMO. Agree with two that I'd rather have a single malt. And would seem a certain rider prefers beers to his sponsor's beverage.

Never mind champagne, why do riders drink Monster Energy? It tastes bloody awful. I tried it out of curiosity to see what a boost it would give me & it didn't make a jot of difference to my energy levels. I then tried Red Bull & had heartburn for 2 days. Now I see all the kids necking the stuff & they seem to be more lathargic than ever. A pint of snakebite would gee them up a notch.

They don't.

They don't.

I think thats where Tai went wrong. Become World Champion, then Monster gave him that foul drink and look what it did to him? Caused him to suffer from fatigue during the season - oh the irony!

I think thats where Tai went wrong. Become World Champion, then Monster gave him that foul drink and look what it did to him? Caused him to suffer from fatigue during the season - oh the irony!

It's rank and full of crap, he's Mr Healthy! Nobody in their right mind would go near it!

• Like 1

It may say 'Monster' on the outside, but who knows if that's what is in the can/bottle/cup the rider is drinking out of?

ATB

Dave

It may say 'Monster' on the outside, but who knows if that's what is in the can/bottle/cup the rider is drinking out of?

ATB

Dave

It never is.

• Like 1

ATB

Dave

So it could be a Single Malt. :t::party: :party: :party: :party:

• Like 1

'OI!!!

I used to be a Fell Walker. A good few years ago now I'm afraid. I never got the H&E Magazines though. :o:blink:

But you seem to remember them well enough though.. ;):rofl:

• Like 1

But you seem to remember them well enough though.. ;):rofl:

Touché Starman. :t::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Still gutted all these years later-Adshel bus stop sign putter uppers let me have a huuuge Havvy Lucozade one-was at the top of the stairs for a fair while-mysteriously disappeared one day whilst at work-no one has ever admitted responsibilty-even lucozade no longer have one..I will feckin get one one day again..in the meantime The Falcons fly at Somerset next Friday second half which will be nice -guaging supporters interest for a possible home track in a few years? Up the Falcons-and I want a Havvy Lucozade Bus stop poster back one day-check your lofts-someone must have one. Have a great season guys and girls :) Cheers for alerting me to this thread Gems x

As an aside-if any of you lot need to cancel a family cheap family room at Cardiff nearer the time please let me know-Ickle nevs now drives and has her own car and is willing to be chauffeur-She has demanded I book a hotel-how the years pass and the kids grow up :)

Edited by Nevs
  • Like 1

Used to work in a warehouse that stored Red bull same stuff different name on it in my eyes all tastes like crap if you ask me , but what i'm trying to say is what we were told by the people we stored it for if a can had even the slightest little mark or dent in it we were to throw it away .

Strange maybe but we were told that inside the can was a film covering the can and if this film was broken the liquid in time would start the break down the metal can , and people still drink this stuff .

No wonder people get things like heartburn from drinking these kind of drinks i wont touch them myself

Used to work in a warehouse that stored Red bull same stuff different name on it in my eyes all tastes like crap if you ask me , but what i'm trying to say is what we were told by the people we stored it for if a can had even the slightest little mark or dent in it we were to throw it away .

Strange maybe but we were told that inside the can was a film covering the can and if this film was broken the liquid in time would start the break down the metal can , and people still drink this stuff .

No wonder people get things like heartburn from drinking these kind of drinks i wont touch them myself

Me neither.

ESPECIALLY after what you have just Posted.

Thanks for that. :t::) :) :)

Me neither.

ESPECIALLY after what you have just Posted.

Thanks for that. :t::) :) :)

Yeh spot on Ian. Best to make lifestyle changes based on the words of someone you dont know on an unrelated internet forum.