British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

So 10 points then? Just trying to get my head round it, how do the lower scorers work, if you wanted janowski over 8, does he have to make the final to score 10 or do they count his heat results

Proper confused here

Magic would have to make the final to score 10/20/30 or 50 so if he didn't you would lose 8x your stake-obviously you can also bet lower than 6 so if you were correct you would win 6x your stake. No points scored are taken into consideration.

• Like 1

Magic would have to make the final to score 10/20/30 or 50 so if he didn't you would lose 8x your stake-obviously you can also bet lower than 6 so if you were correct you would win 6x your stake. No points scored are taken into consideration.

Got it I think, got to say , your way on the other thread is far simpler,

And also, 50 points to the winner, 30 for second etc, do the heat points come into it as well? So for example tai scores 15 point maximum, but then comes last in the final, are his points 10, 15 or 25?

Thanks, been betting for 25 years but never spread betting

No, you are just betting on what is called a 50-30-20-10 Index. It is 50pts for the winner, 30pts for 2nd, 20pts for 3rd and 10pts for 4th. This is regardless of what event you are betting on.

eg you will have Horse races that are 50-30-20-10, even the Big Brother index is 50-30-20-10.

If you have a credit limit, of say £500, you wouldn't need to pay a penny in before your bet. You would just settle up fortnightly/monthly if you lost.

• Like 1

No, you are just betting on what is called a 50-30-20-10 Index. It is 50pts for the winner, 30pts for 2nd, 20pts for 3rd and 10pts for 4th. This is regardless of what event you are betting on.

eg you will have Horse races that are 50-30-20-10, even the Big Brother index is 50-30-20-10.

If you have a credit limit, of say £500, you wouldn't need to pay a penny in before your bet. You would just settle up fortnightly/monthly if you lost.

Wow, you can lose some real money that way, guess you can make money too, but seems harder than normal betting, think i'll skip it and stick to R&Rs pretend money bet thread

I hate these tracks so will only have a nibble on the spread betting.

Buying Magic, Doyle and Holder, and selling Greg. Had a good time selling Gollob in his last 2 seasons when he was going down the pan, Greg isn't going down the pan yet (but he's not going to get any better), so will only risk a small sell at the moment, because (unlike Tomasz) he can still gate when he needs too.

Best backed with me are Tai Woffinden by far @3.65 followed by Greg Hancock and surprisingly Kasprzak.

No money at, all for Matej Zagar or Neils Iversen.

Betting is a lot less now on the GP 's. My best British GP about 4 years ago laid £1500 of bets lucky this year if it makes £500 yet nearly all prices are on a par or higher than bookmakers prices

Edited by mickthemuppet

Can't believe the bookies are still offering 2/1 about gate one. Zagar in 13 and Doyle in 14 should have been lower than that. Much more realistic prices for the last 6 heats though.

I had a bet that NKI would score over 10 and it was settled as a losing bet

Always thought semis and final points counted

I had a bet that NKI would score over 10 and it was settled as a losing bet

Always thought semis and final points counted

That's strange. I thought it counted as well.

That's strange. I thought it counted as well.

Dear Mr ********, I am contacting you in relation to your resent settlement query.

I can confirm that the bet reference has been reviewed by our settlement team and they have confirmed that the bet has been settled correctly. Niels K Iversen gained the following finishes and points:-

2nd Heat – 3rd – 1 point

6th Heat – 2nd – 2 points

9th Heat – 1st – 3 points

16th Heat – 2nd – 2 points

19th Heat – 3rd – 1 point

With our betting rules any rides after heat 20 do not count don't count towards the settlement of the bet as per the betting rule: “Rider Total Points

All rides count, with all tactical points counting as normal score e.g. 3-2-1-0. Bonus points do not count for settlement purposes. Bets stand once a rider comes to the tapes. Additionally, if match is abandoned before full completion all bets are void, unless the outcome of the bet has already been determined. In Knockout Cup fixtures ‘Man on Man’ tactical rides do not count towards settlement.

When Rider Total Points are offered for Grand Prix and European Championship events, settlement will be based on points accumulated in the main round (20 heats) only, and excluding the semi-finals and final ride-off.”

You can find our rules by going to the bottom of our website and clicking on Terms and Conditions. This will bring up a new window where you will need to click Rules at the top, then choose the sport from the left hand side. As you may not have been aware of this ruling I would be happy to add a bonus to your account of £10 to cover the stake of the bet on the understanding that you are aware of this ruling and where to find the betting rules. If you are unable to recall your four-digit security number, go to Services in the top right corner of our website, click on Help, select FAQ - My Account and refer to What if I forget my four-digit security number.We look forward to hearing from you. Our team are available 24 hours a day by Live Chat, via email support-eng@customerservices365.com freephone 08000 288 365 or alternatively call 01782 684757 and we will be pleased to assist you.Kind regards,Aimee HThe bet365 Team

There was a bit of a discussion about spread betting or normal betting. With Holder finishing 2nd, and Greg not making the final, spread betting was certainly the way to go for me last night.

Bet365 hav allways settled on 20hts in gps. If u go on ladbrokes they do the whole meeting and not to rub it in niels was 8pts total for whole meeting so you would of won with them.

Bet365 hav allways settled on 20hts in gps. If u go on ladbrokes they do the whole meeting and not to rub it in niels was 8pts total for whole meeting so you would of won with them.

I refuse to bet with Ladbrokes as I have had problems in the past , bet365 have returned my stake as a bonus so not all bad, good gesture

Ladbrokes also pay out on bonus points from tactical rides in elite league which is why they sometimes have a riders points total a couple higher than bet365, but my personal choice is not to use them, I only use bet365 for speedway and back horses on coral

I cannot believe that Bet 365 only bet on the first 20 heats. They should say that on the page where it offers the odds.

The points scored at the end of the meeting should be what counts and Bet 365 should change their rules. . They do not pay out the winner after 20 heats so the same should apply to points scored

Anyone having a go on the Polish meeting? little E/W on Zengota at 22/1 and Buszkowski at 16s with my free bet