British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

TBF I think he's right on Swindon -16 thought! -30 would be about right

Yea lucky he told us I doubt anyone else would have figured that out lol . Edited by orion

Bookmakers are scum? Don't think so. Provide a product/service and are a business so try to make a profit.

Edited by solrac
  • Like 1

Who was it who said never bet on Kennett !!!!!!

To be fair tonight look a good bet .but he's the one rider you can never trust and someone who may be well be in on it so to speak !.

To be fair tonight look a good bet .but he's the one rider you can never trust and someone who may be well be in on it so to speak !.

He will come 2nd in heat 13 and I will collect :lol:

He will come 2nd in heat 13 and I will collect :lol:

hope so .your going to gutted if he's 3rd

Ouch on the Kennett bet! Had he managed to complete all 4 laps every time and easy win. Even won EF and thats would have been a win. Two EFs is terrible luck

Ouch on the Kennett bet! Had he managed to complete all 4 laps every time and easy win. Even won EF and thats would have been a win. Two EFs is terrible luck

Knowing Kennett I doubt it was to do with luck lol

Bookmakers are scum? Don't think so. Provide a product/service and are a business so try to make a profit.

They provide their service as long as you lose...

• Like 1

They provide their service as long as you lose...

Agreed. I can barely place a bet on British or GP speedway these days I've been limited by so many of the bookies.

Speedway is a small market with limited knowledge in their trading teams, so they keep their liabilities small. Know it's annoying but if they keep getting beat by the same customer then it's understandable imo.

Speedway is a small market with limited knowledge in their trading teams, so they keep their liabilities small. Know it's annoying but if they keep getting beat by the same customer then it's understandable imo.

it's not just in speedway thou .the bottom line is betting firms ban people who win. They can't be right and should be stopped .all odds and the same stake should be allowed to each punter.
  • Like 1

£20 on Bartosz Zmarzlik to win in Gorzow @ 11/4. Unless he gets excluded in the semi-final or final then he should walk it tbh.

Home track.

Home support.

Full of confidence after winning the last round.

Will get one of the best gates if not the best gate in the semi-final and final.

Might chuck a fiver E/W on one more rider but I am 95% sure of a Bartosz win.