British Speedway Forum
Trevor

Belle Vue, Kings Lynn Or Swindon For 3rd/4th Spot

As we are getting down to the crucial time of the season, will it be Belle Vue or Swindon for the forth spot?

Personally I'm going for Belle Vue to take it.

Edited by Trevor

Too early to call but it will be one of those two. Am obviously hoping for Swindon but still need to gain some points over BV.

• Like 1

I think it's honestly still too close to call looking at the remaining fixtures. However looking at the fixtures and having to fit them all in, I think Swindon might just edge it.

Swindon still have 3 home meetings against Coventry, King's Lynn & Leicester at home.

Away they face Lakeside, Wolves, Belle Vue, Poole, Coventry twice and King's Lynn so a good amount of points available on the road

Belle Vue still have 6 home meetings: Poole, Lakeside, Leicester,Swindon and Wolves twice at home.

They only have Poole and Wolves away.

I think the Belle Vue V Swindon meeting will have a big say in it. Hopefully it will be on sky.

Edited by mdmc82

I think it's honestly still too close to call looking at the remaining fixtures. However looking at the fixtures and having to fit them all in, I think Swindon might just edge it.

Swindon still have Coventry, King's Lynn & Leicester at home.

Away they face Lakeside, Wolves, Belle Vue, Poole, Coventry twice and King's Lynn

Belle Vue still have Poole, Lakeside, Swindon and Wolves twice at home.

They only have Poole and Wolves away.

I think the Belle Vue V Swindon meeting will have a big say in it. Hopefully it will be on sky.

When you look at those fixtures I'd think it's Belle Vue's to lose really as only Poole might run them close at home & they will be looking as a win at Wolves.

Swindon only look like having a chance of winning at Wolves & picking up a point at Coventry on a good day.

Interesting no Belle Vue riders will guest for Swindon at Lakeside tomorrow & can't say I blame them.

It was Belle Vue's to lose before our changes and don't see anything to change my mind, we blew a win at leicester and in the Belle Vue 'A' fixture, that imo are the crucial results.

• Like 1

It was Belle Vue's to lose before our changes and don't see anything to change my mind, we blew a win at leicester and in the Belle Vue 'A' fixture, that imo are the crucial results.

Agree 100% with that. The last bend slip of Killer and Batch at BV will cost us. Belle Vue to make it.

Aces are too good to not make it.

Disagree i still think the Robins will do it. Poole are at Belle Vue monday and i think we may be able to do Swindon a favour.

Disagree i still think the Robins will do it. Poole are at Belle Vue monday and i think we may be able to do Swindon a favour.

Hopefully the Aces will win all their home matches.

• Like 1

Wolves and Coventry could be the teams to have the biggest impact on who reaches the play offs as between the 2 teams they have Coventry 3 times & Wolves 4 times.

Hopefully the Aces will win all their home matches.

Why hopefully?

Wolves and Coventry could be the teams to have the biggest impact on who reaches the play offs as between the 2 teams they have Coventry 3 times & Wolves 4 times.

Wouldn't bank on Wolves helping anyone out.

Why hopefully?

Wouldn't bank on Wolves helping anyone out.

i didn't say anything about them helping anybody, I said their meetings could have a big say. . Swindon could pick up 4pts against them whilst Belle Vue have chance to pick up 10points. Depends a lot on how Wolves ride on the night. Edited by mdmc82

Why hopefully?

They are good enough too I meant but I think the Aces are the stronger of the 2 sides looking for a top 4 place.

I have Aces friends so I'd rather see them in the play offs also, plus of course they have also played by the rulebook this year.

They are good enough too I meant but I think the Aces are the stronger of the 2 sides looking for a top 4 place.

I have Aces friends so I'd rather see them in the play offs also, plus of course they have also played by the rulebook this year.

What rules have Swindon broken?