King's Lynn Stars

1. Niels- Kristian Iversen
  2. Nicklas Porsing
  3. Richard Lawson (G)
  4. Kenneth Bjerre
  5. Anton Rosen (G)
  6. Adam Ellis (G)
  7. Ashley Morris.

Milik looking to ride in SEC on Saturday, therefore no facility for him. Lynn have opted for Anton Rosen as only a 6pt PL rider is allowed. This meeting could be quite difficult for Lynn.

What a stella signing Milik has turned out to be. That was the day Our hopes of silverware ended.

• Like 1

C'mon the Stars!!!!!!!! Wish I was gonna be there, so get ya voices oiled you fans who will be there, the Stars will need all the support they can get, 8th man!!!!!

• Like 1

I'd have got with a guest and sucked up a 14 day ban. This could be a killer blow for Lynn

Well cant believe I said I was going to this.Still going as I promised people.

Was full of praise for Milik after his first meeting,been poor since then,and now may have cost Lynn a chance of a play-off place.Get rid and get someone that wants to ride for Lynn and not for himself.

• Like 1

Can't be any blame om Milik for missing tomorrow. We signed him knowing he was in the SEC series.

His schedule was fixed up, it's our problem.

• Like 5

Can't be any blame om Milik for missing tomorrow. We signed him knowing he was in the SEC series.

His schedule was fixed up, it's our problem.

Ok give you that.Thought he would have been able to give it a go on Thursday then as it was only 48 hrs earlier.Shame he doesn't seem as dedicated as some of the former Czechs we have had.

As someone said earlier would have taken a 14 day ban and took a facility,as the guest would probably score more than him at present anyway.And whose to say he wont come through on Saturday and we will probably need a guest for him next Wednesday anyway.

Shouldn't be any weather issues, could be a close one......!!

Should be a Leicester win,Lynn look like a PL team tomorrow bar 1 or 2 riders ;)

Edited by tellboy

Should be an away win.

Hope you are right but I find it hard to see.Lynn have a graded B FTR for a graded A FTR who was 4th in the list + we have a PL 6 pointer replacing a heatleader.

If Lynn were to get anything from this I think Iversen and Bjerre need to go through the card.This means them having to beat Doyle and Walasek every time.And seeing them Thursday at their home track this wont happen

Comfortable home win. Any suggestions of an away win is simply ridiculous.

Can't even see where a point can be picked up

Should be an away win.

That's what your hoping for Steve as your team are so poor and are now faves to win the wooden spoon ;)

the lions should score over 50 tomorrow

That's what your hoping for Steve as your team are so poor and are now faves to win the wooden spoon ;)

the lions should score over 50 tomorrow

We are poor, but Leicester are worse. :rofl:

Considering the scoreline at Lynn Thursday (with a stronger Lynn team), Leicester should win this

C'mon the Stars!!!!!!!! Wish I was gonna be there, so get ya voices oiled you fans who will be there, the Stars will need all the support they can get, 8th man!!!!!

Part time fans ;) I will cheer em on for you!!

• Like 2