British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Monarchs Vs Panthers - 9/10/15 Sf 2nd Leg

Super stuff Monarchs chased those pussy's out of sweatysock land...Special mention to Noodles, G.i.r.u

• Like 1

Now Edinburgh are in the final, any ideas of a date? I'm half tempted to get a plane up, especially if its the weekend of 23/25th and it's against Glasgow!

Hope its not that late SCB. We will be 3 short that weekend

Just being selfish as I have the week after off work so would only need to book the Friday off and could stay up for a few days :D If it's next weekend I'd have to book the Friday and the Monday off.

Heard Somerset have agreed next Friday at the OTA and then Edinburgh on the Saturday. Edinburgh I believe want to do the same with Glasgow but they haven't agreed to any dates yet.

Heard Somerset have agreed next Friday at the OTA and then Edinburgh on the Saturday. Edinburgh I believe want to do the same with Glasgow but they haven't agreed to any dates yet.

And why should we? We're not in the final.

• Like 1

So the Panthers take a slender lead to Armadale where a repeat of the previous fixture at Armadale between the two sides would see the Panthers march on, I suspect this will go down to H15.

Thomsen will beat Edinburgh top boys around Armadale and Barker should do much better.

I'm going 43-47 to the Panthers with Grondal bagging 17

Cracking prediction and that will be the thomsen that only managed to beat rob Branford all night.

And why should we? We're not in the final.

I'm not having a go SCB asked about dates so I gave him a answer. It's called planing ahead.

Trick track tinpot clubs always have the advantage in 2 legged affairs

Its not a trick track it's just prepared the same EVERY week (when the weather doesn't intervene) to suit the home riders by Alan Bridget who is a master at his trade.Most other tracks are just a hit or miss regarding track prep.The Home riders know the set up before they even get on track which is an advantage.They usually grade the track every 4 heats as normal, but it is noticeably that it also get an " extra one" before Cookie comes out in Ht 10 .!!!!!! Some good races tonight.Thompson and Grondvil were poor though.

Edinburgh get second leg chose in final, could it be Glasgow on the Friday, Edinburgh home on the Saturday, or even Glasgow in the early afternoon on the Sunday, then onto Edinburgh Sunday night..........oooooh that's if Glasgow get through

But if Somerset it's all sorted already

Edited by Monarchlad

So the Panthers take a slender lead to Armadale where a repeat of the previous fixture at Armadale between the two sides would see the Panthers march on, I suspect this will go down to H15.

Thomsen will beat Edinburgh top boys around Armadale and Barker should do much better.

I'm going 43-47 to the Panthers with Grondal bagging 17[/quote

Oops oops and oops

Cracking prediction and that will be the thomsen that only managed to beat rob Branford all night.

I'm not having a go SCB asked about dates so I gave him a answer. It's called planing ahead.

Yeah I got that. I just don't think we should count chickens. Too much squeaky bum here at the halfway stage. ;)

I'm going 43-47 to the Panthers with Grondal bagging 17[/quote

Oops oops and oops

I really don't know why you and others bother to reply to him, pretty much all of the Panthers fans ignore him/ as he has a degree in complete bollocks.

• Like 2

He may talk rubbish at times but by god does he reel in those stupid enough to think he actually means what he says with him really just wanting a responce to his wind ups.

• Like 5

I really don't know why you and others bother to reply to him, pretty much all of the Panthers fans ignore him/ as he has a degree in complete bollocks.

That's rich coming from you!! :rofl:

That's rich coming from you!! :rofl:

And talking about people who have a degree in complete bollocks, up pops his twin brother.

• Like 1