British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2016

doesn't it occur to you that the Somerset squad could have been signed up months ago and other teams might have been licking the dregs

Yes, it could occur to me that "the Somerset squad COULD have been signed up months ago....". But I find that occurence highly unlikely, don't you ? If you had read the press release, Ms Hancock declared that some if not all the team members would be named at the "Team Announcement Evening" suggesting that the team may or may not be complete. It's known as a smoke screen to cover for shortcomings on that front !!!

Edited by Aroundtheboards

shortcomings on that front !!!

Haven't seen any shortcomings from Ms Hancock and Mr May these past few years.

gaz still trying to put the batteries in the abacus . he can't find the compartment to put the batteries in. he will suss it out eventually tho. he,s good like that .

If you had read the press release, Ms Hancock declared that some if not all the team members would be named at the "Team Announcement Evening" suggesting that the team may or may not be complete. It's known as a smoke screen to cover for shortcomings on that front !!!

They say the same thing every year and it's always the 1-7 that is announced.

Anyone know who Scrabbleman belongs to?

I see he has signed for Swindon - Thursdays.

So that's a lot of PL matches he would miss if PL doesn't have priority.

Aren't Swindon talking about switching to Fridays - like BV - when they move into their new stadium?!

Haven't seen any shortcomings from Ms Hancock and Mr May these past few years.

Should have gone to Specsavers !!!

Aren't Swindon talking about switching to Fridays - like BV - when they move into their new stadium?!

That's not going to be 2016!!

That's not going to be 2016!!

Not moving until July 2016

I would imagine any uncertainty surrounding team announcements will be to do with the Aussie State titles and not knowing if certain riders qualify or not. May have been waiting of Proctor, Smith or someone else

Edited by Comet Dan

smith not qualified . from saturday's meeting ,

Is there a rule on how many riders can double up from the same premier team into same elite team

Is there a rule on how many riders can double up from the same premier team into same elite team

Anyone know who Scrabbleman belongs to?

I see he has signed for Swindon - Thursdays.

So that's a lot of PL matches he would miss if PL doesn't have priority.

Unfortunately Poole - so if he is in the team then lets hope there is less fixture clashes than when Nick Morris was at Swindon in his final season for us.

Edited by Najjer

also , if he has a polish team , signed but not riding with them on a regular bases . he can be called up through his parent club (poole) to ride in meetings at any time, as he was when he was at workington .

It all gets better and better with all the speculation and rumour !!! I can't wait until Tuesday's SGB page!!!