British Speedway Forum

Can i just point out to you all. Apparantly the problem has now been resolved on the track. So hopefully for BV things will start to improve.

Is that why Monday's meeting's off?

Is that why Monday's meeting's off?

Im telling you from a reliable source that it has now been retified.

...and yet Monday's meeting is off. Your source sounds as reliable as you are.

• Like 2

...and yet Monday's meeting is off. Your source sounds as reliable as you are.

Fair enough, ring your club. Assuming you are a BV fan..

Edited by Starman2006

Fair enough, ring your club. Assuming you are a BV fan..

What have Rye House got to do with it?

• Like 1

What have Rye House got to do with it?

I didn't think you was that daft, are we talking about Rye house on this thread. Whats the title...

How can he be disapointed???? Are you serious? He had been looking forward to this since last November. And it's not because of certain riders we have at Poole either. He was looking forward to seeing riders who wont be in the uk this year, ie Woffinden, Pedersen etc. He is 15 ffs. He didn't even understand Speedway until this year from watching YouTube clips so don't give me sh*t about him when he'll probably go back to rally x. You're damn right I'm peeved. Don't underestimate a 15 year old. He has lost respect for the riders. Try explaining all this crap to him as to why they didn't ride!

so why from the age of 10 had you not taken him to the sacred ground of Wimborne Road where in the last 5 years he could have seen Holder Ward Janowski Woffinden Iversen Hancock Jonsson to name just a few???? No you wait until there is a meeting miles and miles away where he can see a few good riders and take him there! He started being interested last November?? Why?? What rekindled his enthusiasm in November?

And if you are blaming the riders then you really have no clue whatsoever

retified???? You have sources everywhere at every club and the BHA handicapper. Tell you what for a glorified paperboy you have friends in high places! Oh and your source talks out of his arse as recently as today my uncle spoke to Tommy Nicholls who was quite adamant it wasnt 100% yet but well done for making up more bullsh.t
  • Like 1

I didn't think you was that daft, are we talking about Rye house on this thread. Whats the title...

:rofl::rofl: ..this had me in tears ....as I said before Starman surely can't be this dumb, surely it's done for comedy .

Edited by orion

:rofl::rofl: ..this had me in tears ....as I said before Starman surely can't be this dumb, surely it's done for comedy .

Better get it "Retified" !

• Like 2

Surely you need to pack up trolling trying to make yourself look good, might wash with some of the clowns on here , but it doesn't wash with me.. Trying to win friends doesn't work. I can read you like a book. Sadly.

For all those who think im bullsh-tting ring the club... They might tell you.

Edited by Starman2006

Surely you need to pack up trolling trying to make yourself look good, might do with some of the clowns on here , but it doesn't wash with me.. I can read you like a book. Sadly.

Yea your well known for catching on quick ....are you going to meet Hart outside the prison gates when he's let out ?

• Like 2

Yea your well known for catching on quick ....are you going to meet Hart outside the prison gates when he's let out ?

Stop playing the same dross. but then again thats to be expected from you..

Surely you need to pack up trolling trying to make yourself look good, might wash with some of the clowns on here , but it doesn't wash with me.. Trying to win friends doesn't work. I can read you like a book. Sadly.

For all those who think im bullsh-tting ring the club... They might tell you.

...this - http://bellevueaces.co/newsitem.aspx?id=1649