British Speedway Forum

Thanks for your response Rob and addressing my points.

If our new stadium at Swindon ( if it ever gets built) is half as good as the NSS I shall be very pleased.

Just to add to robs post, the terracing is also temporary and will be replaced with concrete in the winter.

Having watched the re-play of the meeting I realised that Lamberts first interview had been edited out. I have just watched the original recording at my daughters and it confirmed what I thought I had heard. Lambert said he was there for the experience and wasn't going to risk anything as he had plenty of years left.(not exact words).

I found this a little odd from someone who is so obviously talented. How long is he going to wait before he goes flat out to win?

I have nothing against Lambert, just found this strangely negative.

• Like 1

This topic is like dear deidre!!

You get pedantic fools on most threads who cant debate and resort to twisting word to try and win an argument..

My opinion is that Kyle Newman wouldnt have even made the final due to the quality of the Glasgow field in the semi final.

Apparantly im the fool because he was injured and couldnt have rode!!!! No really lol

Absolute fools and unfortuantly tar the name of Poole as yet again its their fans. Jealous that such a good meeting on a decent track didnt include anyone from Poole. Shame as there are good Poole fans on here

Yet again you make a fool of yourself by nit checking on the rubbish you were posting.mi pulled you up on it a couple of weeksmago when you did the same about me posting a report on the Poole v Belle Vue Meeting. Now you have done the same again, this time by knowing the Kyle wasmin hospital with sepsis and couldnt possibly take his plave inthe semi.

Before posting perhaps you should make sure what you are posting is fact.

Steve why do you bother with the brainless idot. You know dam well you are right but GAVIN is a troll, and that will never change because he gets some perverse kick out of it.

You get pedantic fools on most threads who cant debate and resort to twisting word to try and win an argument..

My opinion is that Kyle Newman wouldnt have even made the final due to the quality of the Glasgow field in the semi final.

Apparantly im the fool because he was injured and couldnt have rode!!!! No really lol

Absolute fools and unfortuantly tar the name of Poole as yet again its their fans. Jealous that such a good meeting on a decent track didnt include anyone from Poole. Shame as there are good Poole fans on here

Looking at Newman's recent scores at Glasgow I think you might be right

http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/15121/glasgow-plymouth-pl-play-off

http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/15667/glasgow-plymouth-pl-05-2016 (At no 2)

This topic is like dear deidre!!

About 4 weeks ago while on the toilet I noticed what looked like warts on my ballbag.

After a visit to the doctor's they'd asked about any close sexual contact and provided some antibiotic cream

Once home and a thought I realised what happened, so I went back to the doctors.

Again after a discussion it was confirmed I had 'British Speedway Forum Transmitted Decease'. It had been contracted from spending to much time reading people talking b0!!0x

Thankfully now in full recovery and have these viral pests blocked

• Like 3

Steve why do you bother with the brainless idot. You know dam well you are right but GAVIN is a troll, and that will never change because he gets some perverse kick out of it.

Stay out of it you pillock

Newman didnt ride in the semi finals a he was injured and i know that

my point is that he would have struggled to qualify

Is that to hard for you absolute fools of Poole fans to understand and debate or you happy just to troll

Off topic, but don't mention Glasgow semi final, travelled from Bristol to watch Bridger, pulled out last minute!

Stay out of it you pillock

Newman didnt ride in the semi finals a he was injured and i know that

my point is that he would have struggled to qualify

Is that to hard for you absolute fools of Poole fans to understand and debate or you happy just to troll

Debate, you dont understand the meaning, and you never will.

• Like 1

Debate, you dont understand the meaning, and you never will.

That is the funniest statement in the world!

Come on then fool debate.

That is the funniest statement in the world!

Come on then fool debate.

Ive said what i had to say last night. And with the language you displayed why you've not been banned i'l never know. Clearly its the only language you know. You seem to have a serious anger problem. And something very personal against Poole.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 2

Why hasn't this poster been banned yet, he is utterly dreadful, knows nothing of speedway and only comes on here to wind people who follow speedway up.

You keep dodging the points of the posting because your way out of depth knowledge wise.

Firstly, Kyle could have won it. Has he or has he not beaten Danny King in the past two seasons. Answer the question.

Secondly, Paul Starke finished 2 points off making the final. Newman was a better reserve for Poole with a better average than Starke.

Thirdly and finally shows how little you follow speedway. Kyle was injured and couldn't ride and it had nothing to do with ability. Josh Bates is not on his level yet appears to be flavour of the month due to his U21 final win around his home track.

So there you go again, once again you will be unable to answer the points and will just come back with your usual blasphemy because you purely do not have the intellectual capacity in any shape or form to debate.

I would love to know what you do as a job. My guess would be a tower crane driver.

Joe you are a little bit off the mark,it might be just me but you dreadfully OVERATE Newman.Starke as an example forget last year he is a slow burner and has come on in leaps and bounds.Bates also showed last night in heat 1 and he was still injured that there is a good little rider in there.Myself i like Newman but you don't see the overall picture his PL form just his Poole form.In last nights level of competition he would be well down the field in my opinion.
  • Like 1

.... a final where yet again Poole had no riders.....Kyle Newman lol

Ok here is the story. Gavan didn't realise Newman was in hospital with sepsis, or if he did know, as he said a few posts before this one, he is laughing at the fact that Newman was in hospital with a life threatening illness.

Somwhat is it dear drag queen?

Ok here is the story. Gavan didn't realise Newman was in hospital with sepsis, or if he did know, as he said a few posts before this one, he is laughing at the fact that Newman was in hospital with a life threatening illness.

Somwhat is it dear drag queen?

Come on Steve he knew he was in hospital,his point was that like myself thought he would of struggled to get through the two semi's.Is there anything wrong that nothing against Newman at all just an opinion your biggest mistake was belittleing last nights line up.
  • Like 1