British Speedway Forum

I got a hotel in Newport for £79 quid a night. Only a short train ride away.

Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre was £255 for Friday & Saturday. Flexible rate so can cancel up to 1pm on the day.

Premier Inn Cardiff City Centre was £255 for Friday & Saturday. Flexible rate so can cancel up to 1pm on the day.

Booked! :t:

• Like 1

YHA Cardiff Central is £238 for 4 people 21-23 July. 1 mile from the stadium (Bunk beds though)😁 Free cancellation on laterooms.com 👍

There are of the student rooms at Cardiff Uni that should be available. Only £30 this year. Know people who used them and said they were great value.

Its reasonably safe to say that the 8th of July will be the date of the Cardiff GP, I am sure those who have booked already will have taken the option of free cancellation.

Bit wide of the mark there !

Guest GiveusaB

I got a hotel in Newport for £79 quid a night. Only a short train ride away.

Ibis Newport £76 for 2 nights with free cancellation, or £66 without !? (2 people, double room ) Booking.com

Have booked hotel for Cardiff 21-22 July. Can anyone recommend good seating in the stadium. Don't mind paying top end of the prices.

Cheers

Sorted,tickets bought

Edited by Cumbria

Can anyone please recommend good seats at the principality stadium. Don't mind paying top end of price range.

Cheers

SORTED

Edited by Cumbria

Flippin' heck, I hit the buy tickets instantly the e-mail came through without any delay whatsoever, yet already the rows and seats I would have liked had gone.

Some people must be able to reserve, even before we are notified, as this is the second year running that the same thing has happened!!

Guest GiveusaB

Flippin' heck, I hit the buy tickets instantly the e-mail came through without any delay whatsoever, yet already the rows and seats I would have liked had gone.

Some people must be able to reserve, even before we are notified, as this is the second year running that the same thing has happened!!

I've bought my tickets but I couldnt seem to be able to choose my own seats? I had to have best available? I've gone for the back straight next year as opposed to bend 2 ?