British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

18th July 2016 - Wolves V Swindon

Wolves looking good again. PK top notch! What's the latest with JK?

Back for next meeting according to Adams on radio.

• Like 2

Wow who saw Wolves winning by 32 over Swindon. Their biggest home win of the season.

Brilliant result for Wolves but what happened to the Robins.

Another meeting with a huge difference at reserve, Swindon 4 & Wolves 20

Were Wolves that good or Swindon as bad as it sounds?.

• Like 1

What would you do robin"? Nick has struggled like Cook not enough meetings would you make a change can we make a change.?

Replace Tungy (who has for anyone's info) improved somewhat recently just to allow Nick to double up and that would improve our chances of winning the play off's? Lmao that's hilarious! For anyone's information i would had dropped Rohan a month or so ago but how harsh would that be now? Never expected anything from tonight but i didn't anticipate just laying down and giving in like that not this side.To win this league the side does need two changes but that isn't going to happen so no point in saying who i think should be replaced, hopefully Stefan will be back sooner than later as tonight showed how un EL Branford is with all respect , not Doyley's best night but there you go and Sedg and Grash have been giving it all recently so were now getting into the territory of who is the problem.

We were s**t

What would you do robin"? Nick has struggled like Cook not enough meetings would you make a change can we make a change.?

We can, we should, we wont

Noggin are you saying replacing North with Tungate is the only problem we have ? we are not good anough as a team i have said that from the start.

Dont think Dakota would had made much difference this year, Aussie 6.5er if lucky, sound familiar?

• Like 1

If Doyle can't win a race I suspect Wolves were rather handy. That being said he shouldn't be getting beat by Howarth.

• Like 1

Replace Tungy (who has for anyone's info) improved somewhat recently just to allow Nick to double up and that would improve our chances of winning the play off's? Lmao that's hilarious! For anyone's information i would had dropped Rohan a month or so ago but how harsh would that be now? Never expected anything from tonight but i didn't anticipate just laying down and giving in like that not this side.To win this league the side does need two changes but that isn't going to happen so no point in saying who i think should be replaced, hopefully Stefan will be back sooner than later as tonight showed how un EL Branford is with all respect , not Doyley's best night but there you go and Sedg and Grash have been giving it all recently so were now getting into the territory of who is the problem.

We were s**t

We can, we should, we wont

Dont think Dakota would had made much difference this year, Aussie 6.5er if lucky, sound familiar?

When did I mention us winning the play offs? I haven't been excited at all about this season as i haven't thought we would even make the play offs let alone win it. All I'm saying is if we make the play offs then I would hate 2 batterings like last season.

I would hope Nick got a spot in the Premier League & lose Rohan as Nick is an asset.

Nick has simply not kicked on this year but if it was right for Doyley to double up till 3 seasons ago then Nick should do the same.

He is behind a lot of young Aussie's now in terms of getting a slot in Poland or Sweden.

The fact that this team has a chance of a play off place is the surprise for me as just havnt rated it since day one.

Noggin are you saying replacing North with Tungate is the only problem we have ? we are not good anough as a team i have said that from the start.

That was the glaring error and who knows, other changes might have been possible as the season progressed.

I would hope Nick got a spot in the Premier League & lose Rohan as Nick is an asset.

Nick has simply not kicked on this year but if it was right for Doyley to double up till 3 seasons ago then Nick should do the same.

He is behind a lot of young Aussie's now in terms of getting a slot in Poland or Sweden.

The fact that this team has a chance of a play off place is the surprise for me as just havnt rated it since day one.

Nick made his bed at the start of the season im afraid that's tough but we shouldnt drop others merely to make life easier for him

• Like 3

That was the glaring error and who knows, other changes might have been possible as the season progressed.

With North he is no world beater, we would of been in the same position even with North in the side this side is missing something.
  • Like 1

Back for next meeting according to Adams on radio.

Thank you Wolfsbane. I was wondering that too!

Edited by dj350z

Nick made his bed at the start of the season im afraid that's tough but we shouldnt drop others merely to make life easier for him

Fair comment.

When did I mention us winning the play offs? I haven't been excited at all about this season as i haven't thought we would even make the play offs let alone win it. All I'm saying is if we make the play offs then I would hate 2 batterings like last season.

So if you dont think we have any chance of making or winning the PO's what's the your reasoning in making changes? Apparently Tungate rode ok tonight as he did at home v Wolves , i personally think we should make a couple of changes and bloody well go for it but i know we wont and i for one wouldnt discard Rohan to merely make life rosy for Nick again that is ridiculous

With North he is no world beater, we would of been in the same position even with North in the side this side is missing something.

It's missing what most other sides have a 7.5 rider behind Doyle

• Like 1