British Speedway Forum

Maybe today will be the day?

Yesterday was all about Buster Chaplin in the limelight. He wouldn't have wanted his appearance on Facebook Live to be marred by anything important. So maybe we can get some real news today?

Buster Chaplin? Any relation to Charlie? :lol:

• Like 2

It's not good news I fear. Leicester Bees?

The Coventry fans have suffered enough over this. Time to spill the news

Leicester bees how bloody dare you would you be happy with poole hammers? Idiot

It's not good news I fear. Leicester Bees?

The Coventry fans have suffered enough over this. Time to spill the news

You might well not be happy with the idea but have no choice. Of course Leicester is only a short distance away so easy to get to if the latest rumours have any weight.

I hope they are not and Poole can come up and kick your arse again.

You might well not be happy with the idea but have no choice. Of course Leicester is only a short distance away so easy to get to if the latest rumours have any weight.

I hope they are not and Poole can come up and kick your arse again.

I swear deep down inside youre actually loving this. Complete moron.

• Like 2

Then you don't know me at all. Stop having a go at people on here and aim your venom at the people who have caused this carnage.

There are some very big rumours going around this morning from different sources.

No point on speculating until we get an official press release. It might be days or weeks from now, but let's just wait and see.

All we can do is hope that there is good news (whenever it happens)

So what other choice do you have if push comes to shove, you will have speedway, and it will give whoever time to find a new home for Coventry.

I dont think he is..

So what other choice do you have if push comes to shove, you will have speedway, and it will give whoever time to find a new home for Coventry.

I dont think he is..

Can you please get it in your thick skull that Coventry fans dont want to go to Leicester! Christ youve been told enough times now.

• Like 1

No point on speculating until we get an official press release. It might be days or weeks from now, but let's just wait and see.

All we can do is hope that there is good news (whenever it happens)

Well weeks from now is no good for anyone. The fixture list is due to be published and riders need to know what is going on. While fans can wait, riders cannot.

Time for a statement from the BSPA. I have never known any club in any sport run in such an appalling manner.

• Like 1

Can you please get it in your thick skull that Coventry fans dont want to go to Leicester! Christ youve been told enough times now.

And you've been told enough times. If push comes to shove at least you will have speedway untill something permanant can be sorted.

Why do people automatically thing that if Coventry don't come to tapes, then Leicester will take all their riders on?

Pardon, say that in English please.. Leicester will not be taking Coventrys riders on. Coventry would ride there as there home meetings untill something permanant can be sorted.

And you've been told enough times. If push comes to shove at least you will have speedway untill something permanant can be sorted.

im not a coventry fan. im a kings lynn fan, and if we moved to somewhere like mildenhall/peterborough/ipswich i wouldnt go.

im not a coventry fan. im a kings lynn fan, and if we moved to somewhere like mildenhall/peterborough/ipswich i wouldnt go.

Thats your choice but in Coventrys case its a case of needs must, for the time being.

Would that be because of travel difficulties or because your claim (to be a KL fan) is conditional and not totally loyal?