British Speedway Forum

How I conduct myself? Lol!

I am usually with a group of friends all having a laugh. How are you meant to act at a sporting event? Probably solemnly if you are a Coventry fan? Or cheer your team on and enjoy yourself like our group do at Poole.

Would hate to spend any time with you at a meeting. Would probably be suicidal by heat 10!

You really need to try and engage your brain before replying.. The big hole is getting deeper with each reply you make. :D

No hole here. Just a big smile on my face as you come back with more inane drivel.

• Like 1

No hole here. Just a big smile on my face as you come back with more inane drivel.

:rofl::t:

• Like 1

That's done me in for tonight :D

The combined brains of the Poole Mafia, Shovlar & Starman teaming up against me .

Time to take a step back methinks. :D

How I conduct myself? Lol!

I am usually with a group of friends all having a laugh. How are you meant to act at a sporting event? Probably solemnly if you are a Coventry fan? Or cheer your team on and enjoy yourself like our group do at Poole.

Would hate to spend any time with you at a meeting. Would probably be suicidal by heat 10!

Showing his true hate of Coventry with this post

• Like 2

Bloody hell another idiot. Or is there a nasty outbreak of imbecilia in the Coventry area?

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Bloody hell another idiot. Or is there a nasty outbreak of imbecilia in the Coventry area?

Why the insult? I don't come from Coventry, Idiot.

Why the insult? I don't come from Coventry, Idiot.

Why the insult? Because you said I was showing true hate for Coventry when I was doing no such thing. You clearly didn’t read my post.

You are depriving some village somewhere of an idiot.

Why the insult? Because you said I was showing true hate for Coventry when I was doing no such thing. You clearly didn’t read my post.

You are depriving some village somewhere of an idiot.

Wow, original.

Everyone knows you hate Coventry, that's why you quit the forum a few years ago when you spat your dummy. What a bell end you truly are xx

• Like 2

I agree. Shovelit and his little minion star man think its hilarious whats happening to Coventry. The lowest of the low speedway supporters Edited by therefused
  • Like 1

I agree. Shovelit and his little minion star man think its hilarious whats happening to Coventry. The lowest of the low speedway supporters

Its true. There really is an outbreak of imbecilia.

No hole? What about all the shovelling you've been doing, year in year out? Your user name fits you to a tee - well chosen, whatever your name is

Just clear off back to the hairdresser's thread and leave this one alone

No hole? What about all the shovelling you've been doing, year in year out? Your user name fits you to a tee - well chosen, whatever your name is

Just clear off back to the hairdresser's thread and leave this one alone

Who do you think you are? Starman?