British Speedway Forum

Can't afford one of them.

But as our good friend Julius once remarked Veni Vidi Vici.

conkered - I had a 112er as a kid 🌰🔝
  • Like 1

That's good but I think Julius trumped it!!

Or was it Kaiser Kevin?

But that Marcus was a Brute.

Merry Christmas to the Massif , hope to have another wee session on the beer with you all after another Glasgow win at Foxhall in 2017 :drink:

• Like 1

Cheers Paulco.

Might try to join in but I wouldn't know which team to boo!

Cheers Paulco.

Might try to join in but I wouldn't know which team to boo!

Shame you weren't there when we were down this year , we have a very enjoyable couple of hours in the bar after the meeting . Bringing a Monarch into the light hearted exchanges would only have enhanced the evening . Hope you can join in next season

• Like 2

Merry Christmas to the Massif , hope to have another wee session on the beer with you all after another Glasgow win at Foxhall in 2017 :drink:

would just change the last bit - hopefully can buy you a consolation pint instead. 🍻

Shame you weren't there when we were down this year , we have a very enjoyable couple of hours in the bar after the meeting . Bringing a Monarch into the light hearted exchanges would only have enhanced the evening . Hope you can join in next season

Yes was disappointed to miss that one.

We were on holiday in Edinburgh that week.

And it was our wedding anniversary that day so I would never have been allowed there!!

Hope the fixture planners sort it out next season!

I also believe we should make it a club where the main prerequisites are to be an active member of the BSF and also to have attended at least 3 home Witches meetings with some kind of noise making instruments at hand

Can I be boring? (why change the habit of a lifetime, I hear you say).

To get back to the original thought, I think you missed out a classification. What about BSF members who've raced there?

Not mentioning any names of course.

Can I be boring? (why change the habit of a lifetime, I hear you say).

To get back to the original thought, I think you missed out a classification. What about BSF members who've raced there?

Not mentioning any names of course.

TBH as long as you can make some fairly audible sort of noise with a so called instrument of music you'd be in lol.

It's always nice you meet new faces from here were not a bad bunch really ok a little strange but ain't we all really .

• Like 2

Indeed sometimes a dirty burger is all you need....

A very pleasant evening. Cheers to you all 🍻

So p*ssed you dropped it on the floor?

when you live in a hole in the ground eating off a different floor is considered a luxury night out! 😉😆
  • Like 2