British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

Yeah! thats right...our best rider in decades and You sad trolls can't see it...If You and the Sh1te BSPA listened to Him then British Speedway might have a bright future But no..keep on Trolling..He has forward thinking ideas, like the Poles had..it took time...But in this Country it won't happen..Turn Your angst on the authorities not Tai!......

Lol, so people who aren't a fan of his are trolls??! Lol. Think you need to get a dictionary or go back to school, your choice..
  • Like 1

Yeah! thats right...our best rider in decades and You sad trolls can't see it...If You and the Sh1te BSPA listened to Him then British Speedway might have a bright future But no..keep on Trolling..He has forward thinking ideas, like the Poles had..it took time...But in this Country it won't happen..Turn Your angst on the authorities not Tai!......

Just because Tai is a good rider does mean his idea's are the right way to go forward all should be taken on board ..the bottom line is Tai is just a rider who asked 2 or 3 days of the year to ride for team gb ...his job is not to the run the sport .

• Like 8

Just because Tai is a good rider does mean his idea's are the right way to go forward all should be taken on board ..the bottom line is Tai is just a rider who asked 2 or 3 days of the year to ride for team gb ...his job is not to the run the sport .

You are happy to plod on the way the things are going good luck why wouldnt you listen to a world champion.Tai does not want to run the sport , he justs wants to try and move the sport forward what have you got against Woffinden Orion.?

You are happy to plod on the way the things are going good luck why wouldnt you listen to a world champion.Tai does not want to run the sport , he justs wants to try and move the sport forward what have you got against Woffinden Orion.?

First of all I am not never happy to plod along and I sure Tai does want the sport to move forward just like everyone else . But just because he comes up with idea's it does not meanthey are going to work and we have to take them on or indeed be blackmailed by his demands .

Edited by orion
  • Like 3

When did Tai Woffinden first sign for Wolverhampton? Just wondering when he would be eligible to submit a request for a Testimonial.

Chris4gillian and Gavan gave surpassed anything Starman has done, it's brilliant!!! Lmao.

Their love in for Tai makes me feel sick, Tai has shown his true colours, so see ya Tai don't let the door hit your ass on the way out! :D :D

Do you know how to post without using insults??

:rofl: Oh dear oh dear.

It would appear very few of us are willing to consider things from a wider perspective. Jumping on the 'I hate Tai because he's outspoken and has turned his back on the Team GB' bandwagon is quite simply childish IMO.

Edited by chris4gillian

Yep, you two are way worse than he is now (Gavan all the time, but you just on Tai threads), so congratulations!! :D :D

What is the love in with Tai for, a lot of posters on here can see him for what he is. But you choose to ignore it, I don't get why.

I could say exactly what I think of Tai but unlike you and Gavan I don't call people names, I can debate without it.

It would appear very few of us are willing to consider things from a wider perspective. Jumping on the 'I hate Tai because he's outspoken and has turned his back on the Team GB' bandwagon is quite simply childish IMO.

That isn't why I don't like him. Try again! :D
  • Like 1

Yep, you two are way worse than he is now (Gavan all the time, but you just on Tai threads), so congratulations!! :D :D

What is the love in with Tai for, a lot of posters on here can see him for what he is. But you choose to ignore it, I don't get why.

I could say exactly what I think of Tai but unlike you and Gavan I don't call people names, I can debate without it.

I haven't called anyone anything...

I have explained what I feel and why until I'm blue in the face, you bandwogoners just refuse to consider anything other than constant berating, for to be perfectly honest rather silly reasons. If constantly saying "I see Tai for what he is.." makes you feel better then carry on posting it. I on the other hand appreciate what Tai has done for UK speedway and Team GB during the past 3 or 4 years, without him we would be even further behind the bigger nations than we are now.

Yes he could do some of the things he has in a more professional manner, however he obviously wears his heart on his sleeve and doesn't think before speaking. Most of us suffer from that from time to time too!!

If you're happy to carry on watching British speedway fall further and further behind Poland, Sweden, Denmark and even Russia these days then that's fine, however Tai obviously felt he had something to offer to assist with progress in this country but that hasn't been embraced by the powers that be.

Why should he continue to ride his arse off when we have absolutely no-one who can give him some back up as he's so far ahead of everyone else in the UK it's ridiculous?!?

I also find it rather amusing that many on here are saying 'good riddance' etc. etc. I don't think you'll be saying that hen we get an embarrassing thumping from one of the minor nations in next years SWC. How can that be positive in any way shape or form? In fact getting such a tonking will only have a negative effect on those that do in fact turn out for Team GB.

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 3

Lets have a look at why i call people names shall we? and then you can tell me if its anything to do with the actual debate.

Robert72 i called pondlife as he had a pop at my deceased family for knowing the Lorams (sad news with the passing of Paul the other week) This poster was a troll and was called out by lots of other people.

Starman - well we all know he is a fool not just me calling him that

Shovlar is what a his a wind up merchant who doesnt like it back at him and again everyone not just me sees him for what he is. Ive only ever called him a troll nothing more

Orion - seems a decent chap but is an idiot for calling me and chris4gillian the same person.

I debate with anyone and only use names for the same people who dont know how to debate

I have explained what I feel and why until I'm blue in the face, you bandwogoners just refuse to consider anything other than constant berating, for to be perfectly honest rather silly reasons. If constantly saying "I see Tai for what he is.." makes you feel better then carry on posting it. I on the other hand appreciate what Tai has done for UK speedway and Team GB during the past 3 or 4 years, without him we would be even further behind the bigger nations than we are now.

Yes he could do some of the things he has in a more professional manner, however he obviously wears his heart on his sleeve and doesn't think before speaking. Most of us suffer from that from time to time too!!

If you're happy to carry on watching British speedway fall further and further behind Poland, Sweden, Denmark and even Russia these days then that's fine, however Tai obviously felt he had something to offer to assist with progress in this country but that hasn't been embraced by the powers that be.

Why should he continue to ride his arse off when we have absolutely no-one who can give him some back up as he's so far ahead of everyone else in the UK it's ridiculous?!?

I also find it rather amusing that many on here are saying 'good riddance' etc. etc. I don't think you'll be saying that hen we get an embarrassing thumping from one of the minor nations in next years SWC. How can that be positive in any way shape or form? In fact getting such a tonking will only have a negative effect on those that do in fact turn out for Team GB.

It makes no difference whether he rides for TeamGB or not. At this moment in time we won't win it.

Woffinden just doesn't help himself. He comes across very poorly and thinks there's an I in team. Certainly didn't like being told a few home truths at the SWC where he threw his toys out of the pram.

You say why should he continue riding his arse off when the others are so far behind? It's called being a team member. Does Chris Froome think this with the rest of TeamSky? A ridiculous statement for you to make. He was taken down a peg or three for wearing that suit at the SWC when the rest of the team were in official TeamGB gear. There may be no I in team but there is 'me' I guess.

Woffinden is head snd shoulders above other British riders but there us no way he should be able to demand anything. Perhaps his ideas are not good ideas, or they are cost prohibitive. His demand for £9000 in expenses for the SWC were far too excessive for the BSPA anyway.

We currently have a British world champion for the next few weeks but British Speedway has not anything out of it. His failure to want to ride in the league that taught him his trade is bad enough. To come back and use it when the Swedish League has ended is selfish in the extreme. A real shame as he has done excellent charity work but is probably the least popular British speedway world champion ever.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 2

If he wears his heart on his sleeve then how come he can't put this dispute out in the open. If he is standing down from Team GB then out the BSPA for what you believe they are, outline your plans / suggestions that you have submitted and tell us your frustration as to why they are not been followed through and let us the fans decide.

Or for someone who is so outspoken you can decide to hide behind a wall of silence or the odd cryptic tweet leading to more confusion and resentment

Edited by New Science

It makes no difference whether he rides for TeamGB or not. At this moment in time we won't win it.

Woffinden just doesn't help himself. He comes across very poorly and thinks there's an I in team. Certainly didn't like being told a few home truths at the SWC where he threw his toys out of the pram.

You say why should he continue riding his arse off when the others are so far behind? It's called being a team member. Does Chris Froome think this with the rest of TeamSky? A ridiculous statement for you to make. He was taken down a peg or three for wearing that suit at the SWC when the rest of the team were in official TeamGB gear. There may be no I in team but there is 'me' I guess.

Woffinden is head snd shoulders above other British riders but there us no way he should be able to demand anything. Perhaps his ideas are not good ideas, or they are cost prohibitive. His demand for £9000 in expenses for the SWC were far too excessive for the BSPA anyway.

We currently have a British world champion for the next few weeks but British Speedway has not anything out of it. His failure to want to ride in the league that taught him his trade is bad enough. To come back and use it when the Swedish League has ended is selfish in the extreme. A real shame as he has done excellent charity work but is probably the least popular British speedway world champion ever.

No we won't win it...but we came damn close this year for one reason and one reason only...Tai Woffinden!!! So it DOES make a difference if he rides for Team GB. Come on, even you can comprehend that.

The SWC will be a very embarrassing week for Team GB in 2017 for which there is no doubt. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if we pulled out as the quality on show will get battered.

Oh and I think you'll find about 35,000 people at Cardiff every year disagree with your final statement, it's just a handful on here who voice otherwise. So 35,000 v a handful :party:

If he wears his heart on his sleeve then how come he can't put this dispute out in the open. If he is standing down from Team GB then out the BSPA for what you believe they are, outline your plans / suggestions that you have submitted and tell us your frustration as to why they are not been followed through and let us the fans decide.

Or for someone who is so outspoken you can decide to hide behind a wall of silence or the odd cryptic tweet leading to more confusion and resentment

Tai has stated that he's not riding for Team GB in 2017 and made known that he has some kind of difference of opinion with the BSPA over a number of things. Why do we need to know more? Why do we have the right to know more? We don't and it's his prerogative to tell 'us' what he wants 'us' to know. The BSPA have the same option open to them, however as always they've remained silent. Why don't you lobby them for answers???

Edited by chris4gillian

This thread has completely and utterly proved that gavan and chris gillian are the same person. Hilarious.

• Like 2

No we won't win it...but we came damn close this year for one reason and one reason only...Tai Woffinden!!! So it DOES make a difference if he rides for Team GB. Come on, even you can comprehend that.

The SWC will be a very embarrassing week for Team GB in 2017 for which there is no doubt. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if we pulled out as the quality on show will get battered.

Oh and I think you'll find about 35,000 people at Cardiff every year disagree with your final statement, it's just a handful on here who voice otherwise. So 35,000 v a handful :party:

Tai has stated that he's not riding for Team GB in 2017 and made known that he has some kind of difference of opinion with the BSPA over a number of things. Why do we need to know more? Why do we have the right to know more? We don't and it's his prerogative to tell 'us' what he wants 'us' to know. The BSPA have the same option open to them, however as always they've remained silent. Why don't you lobby them for answers???

Why bring it into the open at all then...

Where has this £9,000 expenses wanted to ride SWC come from, and what is the race suit issue? If it was different I didn't notice it!!!!

I may need to visit Specsavers if that's the case !!!!

Edited by Shale Searcher