British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Is this definitely the 8th October.

Same night as the torun GP ain't it.

I know own there isn't many GP riders in the league but still.........

Ah right sorry

Ignore me oooops. Sorry

Can a mod delete this please

Can a mod delete this please

Delete the OP or the Poster. Not doing well with your comments recently PtA?

Delete the OP or the Poster. Not doing well with your comments recently PtA?

After your comments about Plymouth when they was attacked I think you should be the one removed. It wouldn't surprise me If it was you that vandalised the air fences

Any idea when the line up will be announced? Only a month away. I know riders will drop out but im still looking forward to it. Hopefully it will be reasonably priced too.

After your comments about Plymouth when they was attacked I think you should be the one removed. It wouldn't surprise me If it was you that vandalised the air fences

Ouch!! 😂

Any idea when the line up will be announced? Only a month away. I know riders will drop out but im still looking forward to it. Hopefully it will be reasonably priced too.

Yes, it's a bit too early yet and probably won't be until the first week in October before the line up is announced, just giving some riders the chance to check back on their list of excuses for dropping out so they don't use the same one twice. :wink:

• Like 3

About 20 minutes before the start time as all the riders come up with excuses not to be there :D

Steve brum will love this, but I'm going with kk.

I assume if AJ and/or Hans are injured they don't count as "withdrawals"?

Yes, it's a bit too early yet and probably won't be until the first week in October before the line up is announced, just giving some riders the chance to check back on their list of excuses for dropping out so they don't use the same one twice. :wink:

I wonder how much they will charge for this fixture.