British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

He would be mine too.

Oooops!!!

We have both just upset Dandelion. :o;):D:P

you even put that in red,,, its a bloody witch-hunt :P

• Like 1

How about Ashley for Pavlova? Ashley has been impressive so far this year, but I still feel he is JUST short of being a strong 1-5 rider... Would be harsh to chop him, but maybe it would be a good idea for the team, then we could go...

1. Robert Lambert 9.65

2. Victor Palovaara 5.81/Gino Manzares 6.02/Stuart Robson ?.?? - Ashley Morris 6.15 Out

3. Lewis Rose 6.58

4. Ludvig LIndgren 6.89

5. Steve Worrall 8.81

6. Ben Hopwood 2.55

7. Alfie Bowtell 2.00

Or, if the averages fit, I'm not 100% of the rules, we could bring Robson in on his converted PL to CL average for Ashley... Have Robbo or Lewis or Ludvig in any order for the 2, 3 and 4 race jackets...

Was also thinking about Dimitri Berge, but he's JUST got too high of an average to come in for Ashley, Lewis or Ludvig (before anyone suggests)

Edit: Just an afterthought... Since he's "looking for a place in the uk" according to Kelvin and Nigel during the world cup... Gino Manzares only has a 6.02 average..... He looked pretty impressive in the world cup imo, especially at King's Lynn, and he's probably used to the tight bends over in America

And now to be completely controversial, and cause chaos... Steve Boxall has a 6.15 average..... ;)

Just seen on another thread that Robson is a 6.29, so forget what I said about him

Edited by Dandelion

How about Ashley for Pavlova? Ashley has been impressive so far this year, but I still feel he is JUST short of being a strong 1-5 rider... Would be harsh to chop him, but maybe it would be a good idea for the team, then we could go...

1. Robert Lambert 9.65

2. Victor Palovaara 5.81/Gino Manzares 6.02/Stuart Robson ?.?? - Ashley Morris 6.15 Out

3. Lewis Rose 6.58

4. Ludvig LIndgren 6.89

5. Steve Worrall 8.81

6. Ben Hopwood 2.55

7. Alfie Bowtell 2.00

Or, if the averages fit, I'm not 100% of the rules, we could bring Robson in on his converted PL to CL average for Ashley... Have Robbo or Lewis or Ludvig in any order for the 2, 3 and 4 race jackets...

Was also thinking about Dimitri Berge, but he's JUST got too high of an average to come in for Ashley, Lewis or Ludvig (before anyone suggests)

Edit: Just an afterthought... Since he's "looking for a place in the uk" according to Kelvin and Nigel during the world cup... Gino Manzares only has a 6.02 average..... He looked pretty impressive in the world cup imo, especially at King's Lynn, and he's probably used to the tight bends over in America

And now to be completely controversial, and cause chaos... Steve Boxall has a 6.15 average..... ;)

Just seen on another thread that Robson is a 6.29, so forget what I said about him

I wouldn't touch him even if he had a 2.15 average.. ;)

I wouldn't touch him even if he had a 2.15 average.. ;)

I know ;) I was just being an ass suggesting him tbh

1. Robert Lambert 9.65

3. Lewis Rose 6.58

4. Ludvig LIndgren 6.89

5. Steve Worrall 8.81

6. Ben Hopwood 2.55

7. Alfie Bowtell 2.00

Hi Dandelion.

Regarding Manzares - I would just draw your attention to Post Number: 266 by waytogo28 on the subject.

Just thought you may be interested. :t::)

Hi Dandelion.

Regarding Manzares - I would just draw your attention to Post Number: 266 by waytogo28 on the subject.

Just looked at post 266 and it's got nothing to do with Manzares or is it bywaytogo28.

Anyway although Manzares qualifies for a work permit you would still need to apply for one for him. I very much doubt the paperwork would be complete in time.

Hi Dandelion.

Just looked at post 266 and it's got nothing to do with Manzares or is it bywaytogo28.

Anyway although Manzares qualifies for a work permit you would still need to apply for one for him. I very much doubt the paperwork would be complete in time.

Ooops. :oops::oops::oops:

That's my fault leander.

I should have stated: Post 266 by waytogo28

In the Bt Coverage Thread under Speedway News & Discussions.

Sorry about that leander and Dandelion.

How come the Newcastle V Workington fixture has been moved from Sunday 16th to Monday 17th at 7:30pm.

Will their be a home fixture on the Cardiff weekend either Sunday or Monday?

How come the Newcastle V Workington fixture has been moved from Sunday 16th to Monday 17th at 7:30pm.

stadium work and no

Stadium work taking place on the Sunday, so we have had to move to Monday next week.

At present, we do not have a home meeting on the Sunday or the Monday GP weekend. I don't think we will actually.

Stadium work taking place on the Sunday, so we have had to move to Monday next week.

At present, we do not have a home meeting on the Sunday or the Monday GP weekend. I don't think we will actually.

Ok, thanks for that. I was thinking that too with the higher league fixtures also clashing means we will have riders missing.

Edited by Elliot Hunt

Ok, thanks for that. I was thinking that too with the higher league fixtures also clashing means we will have riding missing.

if there's no riding - doesn't seem much point to me. :o;):D :D :P

Edited by The White Knight

Hi Dandelion.

Had a look at that post, seems a shame, Gino seemed to do really well for Ipswich a few years back, hope he gets himself sorted out soon, even if it's next year

As much as I like Morris, and he's been one of my favorite riders this year, I'd say Pavlova in for him, think Victor would be better for the team tbh, he's more of a solid 1-5 rider...

In fact, I'd go as far to say as Morris has been my second favourite rider this year, after Hopwood

Nicklas Porsing and Rohan Tungate, (if his current PL average of 4.90 would be converted) would be decent shouts too...

• Like 1

Had a look at that post, seems a shame, Gino seemed to do really well for Ipswich a few years back, hope he gets himself sorted out soon, even if it's next year

As much as I like Morris, and he's been one of my favorite riders this year, I'd say Pavlova in for him, think Victor would be better for the team tbh, he's more of a solid 1-5 rider...

In fact, I'd go as far to say as Morris has been my second favourite rider this year, after Hopwood

Nicklas Porsing and Rohan Tungate, (if his current PL average of 4.90 would be converted) would be decent shouts too...

I seem to recall that Big Vic left under something of a cloud.

Robert Lamberts racing calendar has him racing in Poland on the Sunday and has had for several weeks. The stadium work must have been planned for a few weeks!

http://www.robertlambertracing.com/event-calendar/