British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

Read post #1957.

Rubbish!

Lambert will already be in Poland plus they will pay far more money than Newcastle so I can see why he would prefer to ride for his Polish club.

However, this should not give Newcastle the right to a guest. They have the rider in their team knowing this could happen!

Again I point out that the BSPA don't agree with your blinkered opinion as YOUR team haven't got a guest facility!!!!!

Rubbish!

Lambert will already be in Poland plus they will pay far more money than Newcastle so I can see why he would prefer to ride for his Polish club.

However, this should not give Newcastle the right to a guest. They have the rider in their team knowing this could happen!

Again I point out that the BSPA don't agree with your blinkered opinion as YOUR team haven't got a guest facility!!!!!

Which bit of "he has to ride for his Polish team" do you not understand it's not negotiable he either rides or probably gets a ban in Poland.

Which bit of "he has to ride for his Polish team" do you not understand it's not negotiable he either rides or probably gets a ban in Poland.

He has to ride in Poland because the Poles said he has to, nothing more! Therefore why aren't the BSPA banning him for not fulfilling his GB fixture?

Lambert has made the decision to forsake GB for Poland himself hence the Diamonds don't get a guest. Do you understand?

Put simply. No guest for Newcastle but if Perks can't make it back the Bears have Aarnio booked as a guest apparently.

• Like 2

Robert is in Poland as he is riding for GB in the world team cup under 21 final today.

Yes we know that. The issue is he has chosen to ride again in Poland the day after that meeting thus missing Newcastle v Redcar.

Ellis Perks, the Redcar rider is in the same meeting as Robert today but will be attempting to get back to the UK for the Newcastle v Redcar meeting.

Hence why quite rightly Newcastle don't have a guest facility whereas Redcar do if needs be, its not rocket science!!!!

Edited by Bellers101
  • Like 2

If you were a speedway fan you should know the transfer window closed at the beginning of august

Thanks for that - simultaneously informative and tactful. It's people like you who make going to BP each week even more of a pleasure.

Yes we know that. The issue is he has chosen to ride again in Poland the day after that meeting thus missing Newcastle v Redcar.

Ellis Perks, the Redcar rider is in the same meeting as Robert today but will be attempting to get back to the UK for the Newcastle v Redcar meeting.

Hence why quite rightly Newcastle don't have a guest facility whereas Redcar do if needs be, its not rocket science!!!!

He hasn't chosen to he's Been told he has to race in Poland something which you fail grasp

He hasn't chosen to he's Been told he has to race in Poland something which you fail grasp

I understand that he has been told to ride in Poland, but by whom ?,,, if he was, say a Pole, that sort of makes sense, (a bit like when Lindgren has to ride in Sweden, we get NL guest).

but how is an authority from outside Britain allowed to pull rank over British authorities over British riders ?

Oh !!! I forgot, this is the UK

I'm inclined to agree with 'Bellers' on this one.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 2

Read post #1957.

Right I have read it

So let's see if I have this correctly, because a Newcastle Speedway PR has said Lambert has been told to ride in Poland by the ISLB that everyone should believe this as gospel.

I seem to recall a Kings Lynn PR the other week saying they had a full 1-7 when in fact MPT was riding in Denmark.

• Like 2

Spoke to George and he says NO. :nono::D:P

Ian Thomas wouldn't of 😀
  • Like 2

By who? The Poles!

A British rider putting Polish team ahead of British team.

Hence quite rightly no guest facility, something a few Newcastle supporters are failing to grasp!

• Like 1

Lambert is another who p#sses British Speedway about.Get rid of all these superstars that think they are indispensable .

• Like 1

He's a long way from being a superstar.

Edited by TheScotsman
  • Like 2

If anyone interested GB World Cup final under 21 team is racing in Poland is live on u tube at approximately 3-15.today.link is on speedway updates

• Like 1