British Speedway Forum

Your not Tidgy on our forum by any chance are you ?: He also moans just like you.. Matt has never been without a main team sponsor since he took over the club. But if he has to start the season without one he will, not that he doesn't want one of course.

Right through the summer there are many avenues of attention brought to Poole speedway, but you also have to remember, we now have a premier league football team just up the road now, who get preference in write up inches in the Echo.

As i have explained elsewhere, the majority of clubs cannot not afford the big boys, so it has to cut its cloth. Long gone have the days where we had 5-6 deep on the bends at poole, and i doubt many clubs see 5-6 deep in the grandstands. For that you can blame Poland and the GP.

You say you want to see the big boys, well i will say the racing will be better next season due to the fact you have many riders on averages that are not to disimular. I could rattle on all night but im sure you get the jist..

No starry, KKS on the BSF. (Amongst other aliases)

• Like 1

KKS thing is really boring now. How many aliases do you think this guy has? And for what reason? Use your noggin.

He's a berk whoever he is..

• Like 1

Starman we were having a reasonable conversation and you end turning into a slanging match burntfaceman is not tidgy his wording is complete different

• Like 1

Starman we were having a reasonable conversation and you end turning into a slanging match burntfaceman is not tidgy his wording is complete different

What he doesn't realise is the amount of work Matt puts in to attract sponsors to the club. He clearly thinks its a walk in the park.

But he's 23 and has known him from years back... Rubbish.

Edited by Starman2006

Funny how you remember Tidgy, isn't it !!

you remember him too, so that must mean YOU are Tidgy!!

• Like 1

you remember him too, so that must mean YOU are Tidgy!!

Tidgy is an idiot on our forum who cannot stop moaning about the state of british speedway. Clearly you are just as daft if you think im Tidgy.

Edited by Starman2006

Tidgy is an idiot on our forum who cannot stop moaning about the state of british speedway. Clearly you are just as daft if you think im Tidgy.

What he doesn't realise is the amount of work Matt puts in to attract sponsors to the club. He clearly thinks its a walk in the park.

But he's 23 and has known him from years back... Rubbish.

Mate... I've been using the internet for 10 years +. And I'm 24...

Edited by BurntFaceMan

Tidgy is an idiot on our forum

yep, definitely similarities between you and him

• Like 5

So anyone who doesn't toe the Lord Ford party line is an idiot?

So anyone who doesn't toe the Lord Ford party line is an idiot?

no not quite right tidgy does not knock matt only british speedway and how its run :t:

Talking more about Starmans treatment of Burntfaceman on here.

let's hope Chris does well if he signs for kings Lynn their gain our lose I'm afraid they look like their putting together a useful side

I've said this several times before. As good a promoter as Ford is (putting all the stunt pulling to one side for a moment) he promotes in an ideal area of the country, the wealth and tourism in the area make it hard to fail to get people through the door.

Still have to get decent riders to sign though otherwise crowd levels will fall whether there isn't much sports competition in the area or not. You still think the crowd level would be the same if we had the Coventry team along with Horton? No chance!

let's hope Chris does well if he signs for kings Lynn their gain our lose I'm afraid they look like their putting together a useful side

What have we lost exactly?