British Speedway Forum

But gained a balanced side.

All of a sudden a balanced side is the way to go?? Very short memory if you don't remember the top heavy years of the turbo twins and many before them. Poole don't often go down the balanced side route. Personally, I would have wanted Doyley and Noddy at Swindon.

All of a sudden a balanced side is the way to go?? Very short memory if you don't remember the top heavy years of the turbo twins and many before them. Poole don't often go down the balanced side route. Personally, I would have wanted Doyley and Noddy at Swindon.

Tell me about it! Your forgetting Ford and Middlo can do no wrong and not many Poole fans ever disagree with the team.

If Holder had stayed and it would have been top heavy they would have said it was the right thing to do.

Foreverblue apart, Poole fans just dont have opinions that go against the management.

I support Poole have done for years, but Matt Ford I just don't like so just because I support Poole doesn't mean I love Ford.

Its obvious enough to me Matt and Chris don't get on anymore who cares to me Holder is no loss when you have someone like KK to replace him.

Edited by Pirate Oliver

I support Poole have done for years, but Matt Ford I don't like I think he's a bell end so just because I support Poole doesn't mean I love Ford.

Its obvious enough to me Matt and Chris don't get on anymore who cares to me Holder is no loss when you have someone like KK to replace him.

i agree

Ford and Holder dont get along and the averages was a handy smokescreen

and yes KK is hardly the worst replacement!

One things for sure if Darcy was riding ........on a high average..........he would be at Poole

i agree

Ford and Holder dont get along and the averages was a handy smokescreen

and yes KK is hardly the worst replacement!

One things for sure if Darcy was riding ........on a high average..........he would be at Poole

Is it wrong of me Gavan to prefer KK in the team over Holder?

Is it wrong of me Gavan to prefer KK in the team over Holder?

nope not at all

I thought Holder had a little bit to much too say last season and really looked at times as if he didn't want to be there. KK is and always has been 100% committed to Poole and its a shame he has not been used more over the years.

Question though I was listening to Ford through Steve's excellent periscope videos (Thanks again Steve), and he mentioned that he had to let a sponsor go due to them blabbing on social media about the way the club was run who was the sponsor anyone know?

I support Poole have done for years, but Matt Ford I don't like I think he's a bell end so just because I support Poole doesn't mean I love Ford.

quite agree easy way out i think everybody would have been over the moon if Chris name was first on the team sheet as

Tell me about it! Your forgetting Ford and Middlo can do no wrong and not many Poole fans ever disagree with the team.

If Holder had stayed and it would have been top heavy they would have said it was the right thing to do.

Foreverblue apart, Poole fans just dont have opinions that go against the management.

I wouldn't have agreed with the management if they kept Chris, too many points used.

I went to Poole before Matt was promoter so you can slag him and Middlo off all you like Gavan but he has turned the club around a lot. Deserves credit for that.

CFS were the sponsors.

I thought that was who it was! Was trying to work it out last night.
  • Like 1

They sponsor a few riders don't they newman?

CFS will continue to sponsor individual riders - not just at Poole - Newman, Starke and Cook amongst them.

Being based over Fareham way in Hampshire I gather they are giving club sponsorship to the IOW!!

The falling out was due to what went on at a CFS- sponsored meeting and some 'slagging off' afterwards on social media.

• Like 1