British Speedway Forum
mickthemuppet

Semi Final Ipswich V Somerset

That was a rather heavy down pour just now ,Met weather says could be further more heavy downpours over the next 24 hours . More sunshine forecast for tomorrow afternoon .

If its packed hard now then will largely just run off. Drainage is very good AFAIK.

So long as its dry tomorrow all should be ok.

Whatever its like its not a night to moan. Those that just get their heads down and deal with it will do best.....

#bepositive #mindset

Not having a go at the track staff, but the best 2 meetings of the season where when the track to a damn good watering.

No, he doesn't pay his debts. Still owes me 5 grand.

should not be too hard for him to stump up the cash for the bet . he was due another 5 grand on top of his 16 k ... seems he cant be trusted , that makes him a bill shatter !

Certainly looks like the road works have shut Bell Lane from Foxhall Road to the Orthodontists, so that includes the Bell Lane entrance / exit to the stadium, unless anyone else knows different. Not forgetting Foxhall Road shut for re-surfacing from 7pm overnight tomorrow, from Dobbs Lane to the A12 I think.

Silage and scrumpy time---very busy.

Ooo aar!

Good luck from a Glasgow fan

Booo!

If we want to be the best we have got to beat the best, our home record of late gives me hope, we need to support our team and not necessarily give them too much back !

Edited by AntiqueSteve

We need 54 points to win so if we get 7 points per 2 heats. So 7 4-2s and 7 3-3s. That's 49. Then a 5-1 in heat 15 takes it to golden heats. Or just get an extra 4 2 and winner winner!

We need 54 points to win so if we get 7 points per 2 heats. So 7 4-2s and 7 3-3s. That's 49. Then a 5-1 in heat 15 takes it to golden heats. Or just get an extra 4 2 and winner winner!

Nice thinking but I'm sure they'll get a heat advantage at some point, probably heat 2, Tungates bound to make at least 1 or 2 gates and become a roadblock and Grajczonek will no doubt get a win or two so a few strategically placed 5-1's will be vital for us.

I've come to the conclusion it's better to be a pessimist than an optimist because with the latter you are only ever gonna be disappointed and as a pessimist anything that goes right is a bonus!

It doesn't matter if we get hammered, it's just nice to have a couple of extra meetings.

God damn, what's happened to me.

• Like 4