British Speedway Forum
mickthemuppet

Semi Final Ipswich V Somerset

go there and its a lottery as to whether you come out alive...

Better make sure to put on my armour and take my jousting pole with me then Should be good for a knight out.

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 1

Oh thanks for your concern , i'm fighting fit, Feeling like a sixteen year old but I don't suppose i'll get the chance.

Shows you just what its like when you get older when the only approach you get from a good looking woman is an offer of a flu jab when shopping in Tesco's.

Couldn't agree more. Nobody likes to see a rider get injured and everyone wants to win with there own riders rather than getting in guests. Bradleys replacements in the 2 meetings at Glasgow have been poor. Mason campton only got paid 11 and bates fared a bit better with paid 16. If only Bradley had been riding goodness knows what the score would have been :P

You cynic SR!

Shows you just what its like when you get older when the only approach you get from a good looking woman is an offer of a flu jab when shopping in Tesco's.

Serves you right for shopping in Tescos!!

• Like 1

Serves you right for shopping in Tescos!!

But it's not me that wants to go there anyway its the MRS , I hate shopping. If I went on my own i'd be in and out within 15 minutes but she likes to have a good look around most of the products and have a natter as well and it usually takes an hour and a half.

• Like 1

But it's not me that wants to go there anyway its the MRS , I hate shopping. If I went on my own i'd be in and out within 15 minutes but she likes to have a good look around most of the products and have a natter as well and it usually takes an hour and a half.

you should be used to unneccessarily dragged out proceedings having attended so many meetings at the showground! 😊😉
  • Like 2

A whole page and nothing about tonight's match Far too much waffle on the site nowdays. Why cannot people talk about the subject which is at the top of the page

PS Just gone down to Tesco's and bought 12 jars of Marmite before it runs out as there is a shortage

Edited by mickthemuppet
  • Like 1

Sorry guys - now unable to make it tonight so the Wagon Wheels are off.

Hope everyone gets the result they want!!

Come on Rob!!

Sorry guys - now unable to make it tonight so the Wagon Wheels are off.

Hope everyone gets the result they want!!

Come on Rob!!

hopefully we wont have to wait til next season to see you again.....

Ipswich are somewhat of an enigma.... Their sides always look strong but often do not deliver the goods..

Maybe tonight is the night that they all ride to their ability and hit a final

• Like 1