British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
james1234

Warsaw Gp 13th May 2017

Holder seems to be a loss to explain why he is going so poorly at start of GP's .Not a good sign.

Torun is the place to go , you are virtually on the track and in the old town after the meeting it is speedway central, on the subject of not many brits , more go to Torun but could it be we don't feel like we have anybody representing us ? This is not a "woofy is an Aussie " remark so please don't anybody turn this thread into an anti woofy one , it's just he is dividing fans at the moment and in previous years we had bomber to support , I will still be going Torun this year and possibly gorgow but only cause I love the places as I feel like we have nobody for GB, that's just my personal opinion and I can understand if Brits are not going for the same reason

I will be popping my Torun cherry later this year and I`m thoroughly looking forward to it.

great time in Warsaw, the old town is great for a wander, and the GP was superb .. well worth going

Quite right.

Woffinden is as British as the tennis woman,Konta ??

To me there are no Brits and I only wonder when there will be.

hopefully Craig cook next year can't

Woffinden dicussions getting boring now lets not let it ruin this thread too.

Done Warsaw & couple in Torun, both excellent but for the atmosphere and grandness, Warsaw really does take some beating. The last 2 years there have just been something else. Cardiff will always be special to me, gutted I'm missing it this year. But Warsaw really does rival it now.

Really enjoyed my first visit to Warsaw.

Also had a great (10 hour round) trip to Opole on the Sunday to watch some Division 2 Speedway which completed the weekend very nicely!

• Like 1

Really enjoyed my first visit to Warsaw.

Also had a great (10 hour round) trip to Opole on the Sunday to watch some Division 2 Speedway which completed the weekend very nicely!

Oh wow, so you went to see my local team Motor Lublin, nice one. Pawel Miesiac show, wasn't it? :)

I went to Opole on Easter Monday to see the same match but unfortunately it was cancelled due to pretty dreadful weather...

• Like 1

Oh wow, so you went to see my local team Motor Lublin, nice one. Pawel Miesiac show, wasn't it? :)

I went to Opole on Easter Monday to see the same match but unfortunately it was cancelled due to pretty dreadful weather...

Yes Pawel Miesiac was very impressive and only dropped points to an opponent when he fell in heat 15. Thankfully he was ok though.

Lublin are a very good team even without Robert Lambert and I'm sure they will do well this season.

Guest GiveusaB

great time in Warsaw, the old town is great for a wander, and the GP was superb .. well worth going

AGREED!!!

And your photos are superb !!!

AGREED!!!

P.s Did you take any of the Old Town?

The view from Zygmunts column of the PGE stadium across the river, looked spectacular imo....I wonder what your professional eye made of it?

AGREED!!!

P.s Did you take any of the Old Town?

The view from Zygmunts column of the PGE stadium across the river, looked spectacular imo....I wonder what your professional eye made of it?

I took some with my iphone (on my facebook) and I agree with the views. wish I took my camera out but walked 18 miles in a couple of days and my knees were telling me not to carry extra weight

I'll be absolutely honest . I have never for 1 instant thought of Woffinden as British , I have actually commented on here about no brits and been heckled with Woffy Woffy Woffy , and I genuinely think that there are no brits in the GP

no problem with you disliking Woffy the person and the way he looks. I used to have no time at all for Havelock, the most unpopular British World Champion ever.

But to say there are no Brits in the series shows a lack of intelligence on your part.

Quite right.

Woffinden is as British as the tennis woman,Konta ??

To me there are no Brits and I only wonder when there will be.

Are you another one who doesnt understand how nationality works??

Your telling me that someone who was born in England to English parents isnt English?

Is it Tai's fault that at the age of 4 he was taken to Australia?

Do you not think he would have an affection for the place he grew up? Do you not expect him to miss Australia as that is where a vast majority of his friends are.......you know the friends he grew up with!!

Of course he has an attachment to Australia, only an idiot would think otherwise!

By all means i think he looks daft with the tattoos and earrings.

But we should embrace the fact he rides for us.

Instead we get fools claiming he isnt British...............a claim that is simply wrong and quite frankly pathetic

• Like 5

no problem with you disliking Woffy the person and the way he looks. I used to have no time at all for Havelock, the most unpopular British World Champion ever.

But to say there are no Brits in the series shows a lack of intelligence on your part.

Are you another one who doesnt understand how nationality works??

Your telling me that someone who was born in England to English parents isnt English?

Is it Tai's fault that at the age of 4 he was taken to Australia?

Do you not think he would have an affection for the place he grew up? Do you not expect him to miss Australia as that is where a vast majority of his friends are.......you know the friends he grew up with!!

Of course he has an attachment to Australia, only an idiot would think otherwise!

By all means i think he looks daft with the tattoos and earrings.

But we should embrace the fact he rides for us.

Instead we get fools claiming he isnt British...............a claim that is simply wrong and quite frankly pathetic

Well said. This Tai isn't British stuff is complete BS.

Well said. This Tai isn't British stuff is complete BS.

It only really comes from 2 or 3 keyboard warriors who for whatever reason dont understand how things work. Either trolling or uneducated i guess.

As ive said dislike Tai for the way he looks (which to be honest is awful). His PR isnt great, and pulling out of the Team GB squad (not last years British Final) isnt the sort of action that will make people like him.

But to beat him with non British thing shows a real lack of any intellect

• Like 2