British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
james1234

Warsaw Gp 13th May 2017

Definitely NO meeting in Warsaw other than the GP - that website is one of those buy and sell agencies so they won`t have a clue !!!

Yeah they probably copypasted from last year and changed the dates...

A meeting at Pila now on the Sunday to add to Leszno, Bydgoszcz and Krosno. Bydgoszcz being the nearest of the four to Warsaw!

I believe there may also be a meeting at Opole as well!

Edited by WembleyLion

Przemek got the wildcard.

Understandable after his golden Helmet victory. Reserves Krystian Pieszczek and Pawel Przedpelski

Edited by racers and royals

Flying out on the Thursday and back on the Tuesday both connected to Birmingham. If anyone is thinking of going and looking at accomodation I usually book an apartment so willing to share to save money. It's cheap an way and near the centre.

Will most likely be hiring a car too so any meeting on the Sunday is possible

Guest GiveusaB

Hi guys, could anyone advise the best mode of transport from Modlin Airport in to Warsaw Centre please? there's lots of options on tripadvisor, but cant make my mind up on which is best? I'm staying at Ibis Hotel Warszawa Centrum (15 mins from stadium apparently).

Thanks in advance

Hi guys, could anyone advise the best mode of transport from Modlin Airport in to Warsaw Centre please? there's lots of options on tripadvisor, but cant make my mind up on which is best? I'm staying at Ibis Hotel Warszawa Centrum (15 mins from stadium apparently).

Thanks in advance

When i went 2 years ago i found the modlin bus co really good- efficent and cheap. Just google modlin bus.

Guest GiveusaB

Thank you R n R.

I've actually found a transfer using ABeverest that costs only £15 for 2 of us straight to my hotel.

Thank you R n R.

I've actually found a transfer using ABeverest that costs only £15 for 2 of us straight to my hotel.

I've used AB Everest on a few occasions from Modlin Airport to Warszawa Centrum and they're highly recommended. ;)

Guest GiveusaB

I've used AB Everest on a few occasions from Modlin Airport to Warszawa Centrum and they're highly recommended. ;)

Thanks for the vote of confidence ! :t:

Pairs meeting with Polish juniors going on at the moment at the track... Hopefully all good!