British Speedway Forum

I don't think Clegg and Williamson would be that weak with a strong 5.

When you could have Klindt at reserve while also fitting in Lindgren, Thorsell & Masters as heat leaders?

• Like 1

I see quite a few teams with Clegg and Williamson at reserve. :shock:

Way too weak.

Nothing has changed, like in any season a strong reserve is absolutely vital.

I would agree. Reserves are no longer protected and will have harder races again.

• Like 1

Not been.around for a while on here but I quite like the new set up and like the word Elite has been dropped. Some things are still unsure as details are not out like who is doubling up, are GP riders ok and is there cover of they are missing but overall it looks a good move or at least in the right direction.

Wolves 2017 I can't see Jacob Thorssell or Max Clegg being left out and if he can double up or move up full time, Sam Masters is sure to be wanted back.

Have a feeling Freddie will be taking a year away again to concentrate on the GP and has new teams in Sweden and Poland but luckily that's where Chris Harris should step in and finally get to ride Monmore each week but not as a guest each fortnight.

If Nicolai is available on 5.42 he has to be included but not on 8.90 so Jacob Bomber Sam Nicolai and Max with two places left and would love to see Musielak back as he has yet to show how good he can be.

Adam Skornicki would be a crowd pleaser but what average and is he up for the top league at 40 and years not racing ?

Swindon.

Would have loved to have seen him at Monmore,but not to be.

Swindon with less than 29 points for the remaining 5 riders.Thats a big ask for Rosco to sort out.

• Like 1

with 3 points taken up by the uk reserve that leaves an average of 6.44 each for the remaining 4 riders good luck Rosco

with 3 points taken up by the uk reserve that leaves an average of 6.44 each for the remaining 4 riders good luck Rosco

A reserve can now be 2.00.

A reserve can now be 2.00.

Yep. Both reserves can be 2.00!!!

Is that definite that 2 pointers can feature in the top flight?

Any team that has two 2 pointers is virtually guaranteed not to make the top 4.

• Like 1

Yep the BSPA confirmed it on twitter.

• Like 1

Depends on the 2 pointer. 3 years ago Robert Lambert would have been a 2 pointer. I tend to agree it would be risky going with two 2 pointers at reserve to start the year.

Yep. Both reserves can be 2.00!!!

It looks a bit ridiculous to have reserves on a 2 point average and Number 1 on a 13.41 average such is the case at Swindon

It looks a bit ridiculous to have reserves on a 2 point average and Number 1 on a 13.41 average such is the case at Swindon

If you have a really strong top five and get an improver on a 2 point average it can be done.Say a Bewley,Blackburn,Hume, can mix it with the likes of Morris,Clegg,Nielsen,Jacobs,Morley, (ect).With the old format back having two low scoring reserves might not be as terminal as you think. Edited by Sidney the robin

And some on here said,---- 4.04 & 3.76 was to weak.

Blimey,if we bring in Klindt at reserve on 5.42,he will think hes in dreamland(well he might beat a few of them when hes on the outside gate)

(* Sorry about that BW and Wolfsbane )

• Like 1