British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

Yes they're doing really well at the moment. :lol:

Yes they looked good against Super Bournemouth on Tuesday. :D:D:D

Sorry I had to get that in. We're on cloud 9 with the footie at present.

Got nosebleed from being so high.

• Like 1

Yes they looked good against Super Bournemouth on Tuesday. :D:D:D

Sorry I had to get that in. We're on cloud 9 with the footie at present.

Got nosebleed from being so high.

She meant in The Champions League and yes you are doing ok. Hope you keep it up.

She meant in The Champions League and yes you are doing ok. Hope you keep it up.

Did I? I haven't the foggiest actually. :lol: I was just talking with a friend about Football, Speedway and Rugby yesterday as she is a keen sports fan so I wanted to try to look intelligent. I couldn't believe that Bournemouth were in the same league as Leicester, which I presume is the top one as they were champions last season. It just didn't seem right ~ no disrespect to Bournemouth ~ and I hope they continue to do well.

Buster said at Lynn's meeting that Leicester will run😉

• Like 2

That's good news. They're probably in no particular hurry to announce any riders until they know what is happening at Coventry.

Kings Lynn Speedway ltd was registered early 2016 and would therefore think it traded under that for the whole of last season. So if that has now been changed to Leicester speedway limited I wonder what company kings Lynn Speedway is going to run under next season and if Buster will be a shareholder?

PS at least this explains why kings Lynn fans had a refund for the away rain off at Leicester from kings Lynn Speedway ltd

• Like 1

I see the docs for name change were filed on 14th. Is this a step to enable contracts to be signed or a confirmation after contracts are signed?

All being well looks like this may get completed before Christmas and I am looking forward to the press release about the new promotion team and their plans for the future.

After this I am sure the signings will follow and fans can look forward to the new season

Hopefully the good people of kings Lynn will let us know what's in the press release shortly after it's made.

Why would we know that info first?

Pretty sure it'll be on the BSPA site & or the lions website first

Could it be that the B.S.P.A are the ones that are taking over the Leicester Licence And that being the chairman someone has to put a name as being the new promotor. and later someone else will take over Just a thought.

Kings Lynn Speedway ltd was registered early 2016 and would therefore think it traded under that for the whole of last season. So if that has now been changed to Leicester speedway limited I wonder what company kings Lynn Speedway is going to run under next season and if Buster will be a shareholder?

PS at least this explains why kings Lynn fans had a refund for the away rain off at Leicester from kings Lynn Speedway ltd

Ask ya Dad 😊