British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Nice little work out for Danny today at Peterborough, scored a paid MAX for Coventry

• Like 2

Indeed Badge bodes well. Always expect King to go well just about everywhere but always fancy him at the showground.

I'm confident we'll take points away from there this year as although it's always one of the more difficult away tracks to go to, we're going with some heavy artillery this year.

King will always go well there and you'd expect good support from Schlein Covatti and Newman. Even Heeps has had his moments there so we should go with confidence.

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 3

King will always go well there and you'd expect good support from Schlein Covatti and Newman. Even Heeps has had his moments there so we should go with confidence.

Looking forward to Bank Holiday monday even more now!

• Like 1

Won't be long before changes are made at Peterborough,if last season is anything to go by

You cant say that Baldy - you will upset the sensitive pussycats :nono::P

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 1

I can say Baldy, look, baldy baldy baldy😜😜😜

You cant say Baldy - you will upset the sensitive pussycats :nono::P

And the whole point is to upset them😁😁😁

• Like 1

I can say Baldy, look, baldy baldy baldy

And the whole point is to upset them

Although its no real sport - its like shooting fish in a barrel :rofl:

Well press day is here. Not sure there'll be any practice though. Been raining persistently through the night which is a shame as the riders need the track time especially those coming back from injury.

Still light drizzle and due to stop so maybe it will dry enough to get some laps in this afternoon we'll see.

Looking forward to Bank Holiday monday even more now!

Massif on tour !

Indeed Badge bodes well. Always expect King to go well just about everywhere but always fancy him at the showground.

I'm confident we'll take points away from there this year as although it's always one of the more difficult away tracks to go to, we're going with some heavy artillery this year.

Looking at our team i'd say its going to be one of the tracks we really should go well at , i'm sure there will be a good following from the Witches that day .

• Like 1

We should cream them home and away. Think the only track that won't suit us is going to be Newcastle

Edited by baldyman