British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Not a good thing to read about lets hope the rider's can put this behind them or it could jeopardise morale

If I was Sedgmen I'd score 000 in every meeting for the rest of the season 😂😂

Starting this Thursday will be fine.

• Like 1

It is simple. A multiple team change is actually a set of 1-for-1 changes all being done together. You can stay above the points limit, as long as each 1-for-1 change is legal. I can't see how it can be much simpler.

All the best

Rob

Perhaps to stop this sort of spectacle occurring again riders should be contracted for whole season and only allow changes for injuries and retirements which in turn would give riders a little bit of security and a bit of faith under the management they are being employed by , I think riders are entitled to this. Then it's up to promotions to get there team building correct from the off.

• Like 3

louis is a dummy .

keep yor scores really low and get back to headinbra next season .

but in the meantime .score what you want , especially in those must win races for the fikshall watches .

hit em where it hurts sedgy... .

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

ecus a professional

If I was Sedgmen I'd score 000 in every meeting for the rest of the season 😂😂

Hardly likely to do that as he would be paid by the point as despite what some numptys thing he is a professional rider, be good if he was in the position to tell them to jam it though.

Junior

Hahahahaha oh dear Ippo promotion, how silly do you look now :lol: absolute nursery school stuff, as Rob has said, changing 2 for 2 has been like that for years, if a promotion don't know that, it's worrying!

Welcome back Sedge and Conor anyway....... frosty pits next time round for the summer I feel......

Oh dear oh dear oh dear 😩😩

Looks very much like the BSPA had approved the change otherwise why would you tell riders that they were being dropped? Then the BSPA did a u turn after it was pointed out the change was illegal. Both the BSPA & Ipswich look like clowns. Hats of to Connor in the way he has conducted himself in public.

My main concern now is how this will effect us signing riders for next season & the chances of Connor coming back as he & Hume should both be dead certs.

It would be interesting to know who was coming can rule Gino out after the comments Louis made last week about not enough time to complete the paperwork for him?

Or was that a smoke screen & Gino & another certain young yank were both coming in?

• Like 1

Only if you read them.

And have someone on side who makes the decision

Looks very much like the BSPA had approved the change otherwise why would you tell riders that they were being dropped? Then the BSPA did a u turn after it was pointed out the change was illegal. Both the BSPA & Ipswich look like clowns. Hats of to Connor in the way he has conducted himself in public.

My main concern now is how this will effect us signing riders for next season & the chances of Connor coming back as he & Hume should both be dead certs.

It would be interesting to know who was coming can rule Gino out after the comments Louis made last week about not enough time to complete the paperwork for him?

Or was that a smoke screen & Gino & another certain young yank were both coming in?

I don't think it had anything to do with the BSPA. They simply seem to have turned down Ippo's illegal team.

At the end of the day, it is down to the promoter to know the basic team-building rules.

All the best

Rob

• Like 4

I don't think it had anything to do with the BSPA. They simply seem to have turned down Ippo's illegal team.

At the end of the day, it is down to the promoter to know the basic team-building rules.

All the best

Rob

and this one is the most basic of all and very plainly written 😩

Unbelievable shambles!

Edit

The only way the BSPA has any question to answer is if they originally indicated acceptance. Wouldnt make the request anymore ridiculous though.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 2

Wonder if they were using last year's rule book and trying to fit into a 42.5 limit?

Nah probably not.

Probably just thought we'll replace 2 riders who total n.nn with a different 2 who total no more than n.nn and we'll be good to go.

Err no, read the rules.

I know nothing about the rules. But reading what you lot have said, wouldn't it be sensible to replace one rider one day, then the other one 2 days later. Or does rule 15, section 13B, sub section 47K not allow this?

I know nothing about the rules. But reading what you lot have said, wouldn't it be sensible to replace one rider one day, then the other one 2 days later. Or does rule 15, section 13B, sub section 47K not allow this?

You're average is 44.30, if you replace Sedge (6.67) for Tungate (eg) (5.72) that makes your team average 43.35 you cannot then upgrade Connor Mountain to a better averaged rider it has to be to the same average as him as you are over 40 points.
  • Like 1