British Speedway Forum

More like a Coventry A team, the B team will be at Coventry!!

I take it you know Coventry's and Rye houses full line ups already then?? Yes thought not 😉

I take it you know Coventry's and Rye houses full line ups already then?? Yes thought not 😉

He's right though.

Who do you honestly think is going to sign for us? Even Bates and Garrity aren't certs now Havvy has gone. Rye will have a far better team than us.

Never been a fan of Harris and you need to gate at Rye,,How ever if they get some more dirt on the track he could do ok. Would not mind seeing Davy Watt here as the line he rides could be very effective round Rye..

I take it you know Coventry's and Rye houses full line ups already then?? Yes thought not

Bit touchy today! Of course not but Rye House have made a good start to their team building. When's Coventry going to start?

Bit touchy today! Of course not but Rye House have made a good start to their team building. When's Coventry going to start?

When Mick decides to pay more than £5 a point

I'm quite sure signings have been made at Coventry but not released yet.

• Like 1

He's right though.

Who do you honestly think is going to sign for us? Even Bates and Garrity aren't certs now Havvy has gone. Rye will have a far better team than us.

I think he's a she.

He's right though.

That won't be a suprise will it.

He's right though.

Noone knows quite yet, but Rye House certainly won't be the whipping boys of the Premiership, so looks like they will have a better team than many!

He's right though.

I really don't think Garrity and Bates signing for Coventry was necessarily because they wanted to ride for Havvy. Garrity was close ish to leaving last winter and Bates was a draft pick, Havvy had no involvement in team building last winter. If any of the 7 from last season are likely to sign this season it'll be them two I think. They could sign for Berwick if they want to ride for Havvy and still ride for us.

Sorry Rye House fans just realised it's the Rye House thread.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

Did not that Richard from who originally supported Peterborough then Poole when a certain sponsor moved there continually promote those two riders for many teams.

Orlovski what are you trying to get at? Lol

Orlovski what are you trying to get at? Lol

Probably another member of the Morrisey Fan group

• Like 2

I see that C.Harris has just signed a contract with a Nice Polish league 1 side .

Press release as flws on main Polish Speedway website:

http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/645542/kolejny-kontrakt-w-rzeszowie-tym-razem-byly-staly-uczestnik-cyklu-grand-prix

You need google translation as I have it as standard on this website so I get automatic translation from my favourites when I open it.

Bit surprised as thought he was fed up with Poland and fact they were had still not paid him for last season although diff team.

So it seems that both him and S.Nichols will be doing some running around as he also signed for a club in same league.

If one or either also double up for a Champ side in 2017 (as Chris for one has certainly stated as his wish) then I wonder how that affects a side such as Rye House who intend to try and run a fair amount on their traditional Saturday night.

We know from the past that riders doing Poland on a Sunday have tended to miss plenty of Saturday meetings when they have clashed. Ok you can do Stansted/Heathrow - Poland on a Sunday morning but its going to be a bit gut busting if they do try to squeeze in PL/CH and Nice all in one week.

Having said that I suppose both are slowly entering maybe the later stages of their careers from a racing perspective and who can blame them for trying to get as many meetings as possible. Also neither are tied to the constraints of the Polish Extraliga rules on max countries you can perform as Nice League 1 does not have such restrictions.

Good luck to both as its good that we have another team in PL and geographically they are my closest team if not my first supported team. I still want them to do well as with the loss of Lakeside locally it left a hole.

Surely rye house would have enough room for watt,kennett and jorghensen then branford at reserve with a 2.00 rider.

That would definitely be a play off team.