British Speedway Forum

Look at his 2015 GPs. Up & down but generally fast. Robbo would be another 30 metres behind Chris Harris!!!!

"Should be" is a risk worth taking?

I think i would take the risk but only in a strength in depth team. If you had him in the Swindon team as the back up to Doyle he would struggle as he needs to have no pressure on him.

"Should be" is a risk worth taking?

TBF whenever he has ridden at Rye House he has been very good would of defo made us stronger but I'm still glad Robbo is back

• Like 1

Batchelor 7.36

I thought about him but then I thought...below... Not that I'm a Rye House fan anyway, but if I was

I'd rather have a rider that looks interested at all times not just when things are going his way.

Look at his 2015 GPs. Up & down but generally fast. Robbo would be another 30 metres behind Chris Harris!!!!

Rather have Robbo in the pits than Batchelor any day.

• Like 2

Rather have Robbo in the pits than Batchelor any day.

Yep, I'd rather have batch on the track and Robbo back in the pits too...
  • Like 2

You're welcome to him at Belle Vue then.

• Like 2

Such negativity from fans of sides who haven't declared a single rider yet.

• Like 8

well said mate... complete Bull Sh!te ... :rofl:

am well pleased with the Rye team .... :D

I think Rye have a cracking team. Defo make the Play-Offs.

If they don't, it's a much better league than is being suggested by the 'experts'.

• Like 1

Spent force, no bottle.

Really? I haven't seen anyone post negatively about the rye house side. Consensus seems to be that they will be in l the mix for the playoffs. Certainly haven't seen sny belle vue or Leicester fans negative about the rye team.

Spent force, no bottle.

I think batch will do better in relation to his starting average than Robbo does. 20 quid on it to charity?
  • Like 1

I think batch will do better in relation to his starting average than Robbo does. 20 quid on it to charity?

That Robson will improve more than Batchelor will? Err, no. If Batchelor can gate & go he will do fine, Robson has never gated and is starting average is higher. I would still however rather have Robson as the 5th averaging rider in my team than Batchelor as a heat leading 3rd averaging rider in my team.

I had to take a break from the forum, it was doing my head in. If I have missed signings I apologise I am assuming Batchelor will be behind R. Lambert & C. Holder in the KL line up. With Huckenbeck, Porsing & S. Lambert??

Edited by Col

Robbo over Batchelor, yes please

We all get hung up about winning, winning, winning, don't forget entertainment aka racers and thats the reason I want Robbo every day of the week and twice on Saturdays.

• Like 5

I had to take a break from the forum, it was doing my head in. If I have missed signings I apologise I am assuming Batchelor will be behind R. Lambert & C. Holder in the KL line up. With Huckenbeck, Porsing & S. Lambert??

Probably Rose rather than Slambert with Bailey at seven.