British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
alfiemorris

Plymouth 2017 N/l?

Poor signing but a necessary one as Plymouth have points to use up (even if i feel they would have been better used on Shanes). The bigger negative is that it forces Walker into the 1-5 & would expect a local second halfer to be the other reserve.

On the plus side we can see which of the comeback kids will last the longest Compton or Mullins?

Poor signing but a necessary one as Plymouth have points to use up (even if i feel they would have been better used on Shanes). The bigger negative is that it forces Walker into the 1-5 & would expect a local second halfer to be the other reserve.

On the plus side we can see which of the comeback kids will last the longest Compton or Mullins?

Shanes out due commitment to long and grass track,I hope this works out for the Devils

Not many other heat leaders out there so time will tell (best of luck to all the team for 2017.

It is called factual statistics, can't wait to see them race each other

I am not sure which year Benji is carrying his 8.95 average from because according to speedway-statistics his National League average for 2016 was 5.45.

Plymouth should have signed Leigh Lanham

No they shouldn't have - Nor should they have signed Andrews, Smart or Compton but hey ho.

kyle hughes is on a different planet to Compton tbph

Was offered a deal at Plymouth but KL is rather closer to home for him given he lives up that way now and I agree re the comparison!

Given Compton lives Leeds way I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't last that long - Leeds to Plymouth on a Friday = a long ruddy way!

I am not sure which year Benji is carrying his 8.95 average from because according to speedway-statistics his National League average for 2016 was 5.45.

8.95 - Christ alive I thought it was a poor signing and that was when he was going to come in on 5-6.

Edited by Mikeyt

No they shouldn't have - Nor should they have signed Andrews, Smart or Compton but hey ho

Why shouldn't they? He's on a less avg than Compton and far better...

No they shouldn't have - Nor should they have signed Andrews, Smart or Compton but hey ho.

Was offered a deal at Plymouth but KL is rather closer to home for him given he lives up that way now and I agree re the comparison!

Given Compton lives Leeds way I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't last that long - Leeds to Plymouth on a Friday = a long ruddy way!

8.95 - Christ alive I thought it was a poor signing and that was when he was going to come in on 5-6.

Dont worry, Plymouth are going to fly him in every week.

Dont worry, Plymouth are going to fly him in every week.

Makes sense cost of flights cheaper than mileage