British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue 5/4/17 And Belle Vue V Poole 7/4/17 Ko Cup.

Nevermind mate, you just take my word for that. He's obsessed with the club..

So you cant and made it up... good to know

i time you at least 32 seconds far to long keep posting always constructive

Always constructive??!! Lol :D :D

Pretty sure you don't get banned for being 'constructive.'

(Although he has been behaving recently!)

Always constructive??!! Lol :D :D

Pretty sure you don't get banned for being 'constructive.'

(Although he has been behaving recently!)

It will never last. ;)

Setting off to the long journey to Manchester later on this morning. Giving ourselves plenty of time for Friday traffic. After the meeting we are heading to the curry mile to sample the delights of what Manchester has to offer.

Then on Saturday morning we head down to Leicester for the first league meeting of our season.

Whatever the result tonight I hope the track produces some great racing for us to enjoy.

• Like 1

Setting off to the long journey to Manchester later on this morning. Giving ourselves plenty of time for Friday traffic. After the meeting we are heading to the curry mile to sample the delights of what Manchester has to offer.

Then on Saturday morning we head down to Leicester for the first league meeting of our season.

Whatever the result tonight I hope the track produces some great racing for us to enjoy.

So far the track has had the shakedown event with 3 or 4 test races, they were very good.

Then the PC meeting which just blew me away. It's the best meeting I've ever seen.

This track has had a winter to bed in now, think we will see some of the best racing around this season.

I think Poole will win tonight. The problem with this track is its fairness. It's beyond neutral and gives everyone a chance.

If I were to hand a pick a team from the league that would enjoy it most, it's you. Kurtz was flying last Saturday. KK will love it. Anderson was decent on it last season. Your joker will be Shane's. This track is Taylor made for him.

As I said after the first leg, I am certainly not counting any chickens. This has the potential to be a close match. Poole have riders who have already shown their liking for the NSS and the absence of Kerr, who hasn't shone on his previous visits, could strengthen them. 48-42 to the Aces.

50:50 this one, Poole have a team of guys who can really race, Kurtz especially looked impressive last week. Shanes is going to a good reserve in this, and it could come down to KK v Max as to who comes out on top.

• Like 1

AM hoping for an ACES win tonight but am not too confident they will do it.

Gonna be a cracker. Can't wait. Can go either way

The fact that Klindt and Shanes can take Kerrs rides swings this in Pooles favour in my opinion, depends if KK can be bothered to turn up and if Holder comes good.

A 5-1 in heat 1 to Belle Vue is a possibility but then so is a 5-1 to Poole in heat 2.

Lets just hope the racing is good

And thank God you are not the British team manager and this is why fans are fans.

Ellis and Bates for the British Champion Danny King?

King

Lambert

Cook

And then one of Worrall, Harris, Nicholls depending on who is on form at the time.

If again a young rider has to be picked at Number 5, than probably Ellis or Bates but again will depend on form and confidence.

Shanes and Bewley seem to be looking good for the future following in Ellis and Bates shoes but Robert Lambert is far ahead of them for his age.

For the future that is the key word here future.

Its a shame that they can't arrange U21 test meetings against other country's so some of the younger riders can ride and gain experience , to be fair any sort of Test match these days is very rare apart from the SWC . GB vs meetings always loved them as a kid but the days of that seem a very distant memory now .

• Like 1

Lovely weather around the Belle Vue area now the suns out.Hope the pirates fans who travel up enjoy the racing.Couldn't someone have given starman a lift up?

Lovely weather around the Belle Vue area now the suns out.Hope the pirates fans who travel up enjoy the racing.Couldn't someone have given starman a lift up?

No, hope to be up for a league meeting..

And thank God you are not the British team manager and this is why fans are fans.

Ellis and Bates for the British Champion Danny King?

King

Lambert

Cook

And then one of Worrall, Harris, Nicholls depending on who is on form at the time.

If again a young rider has to be picked at Number 5, than probably Ellis or Bates but again will depend on form and confidence.

Shanes and Bewley seem to be looking good for the future following in Ellis and Bates shoes but Robert Lambert is far ahead of them for his age.

Hahahha. Danny King could not beat anyone. Yes he did it on a GP after 4 attempts.

Look at Poland's team=

1. Dudek

2. Zmarzlik

3. Magic

4, KK/Hampel

5. Anyone

Sweden have= Lindback, Lingren, AJ

Denmark have= NKI, Niki P, Kilderman, Micheal Michealsen

Your not beating anyone with Danny King. Without Tai we wont win anything. He won us Silver last year 19 points you can't replace that.

So say like TAi did i want to win it in next 5 years. King is never going to be as good as Lambert or Ellis.